Dental or Vision Insurance with Return of Premium

Daniel85

Expert
I was wondering if anyone is aware of a Dental or Vision insurance that offers some form of return of premium if you are claim free. I know this is offered for supplemental health insurance like critical illness and accident.

I saw that American National offers a minor form of this for their Auto and Home policies and thought perhaps there might be something comparable for dental vision.

Also, I once stumbled upon a dental indemnity plan that allowed you to carry over from prior years unused maximums up to a certain cap. For example it might have been that your annual cap was 1k, but you could bank unused portion up to 3500. Is anyone aware of dental/vision companies that offer an indemnity plan which allow this?

American National does 25% for home auto ROP.

For the unused max rollover that doesn't seem to be that uncommon at all with dental. Just many severely limit how much you can rollover. I was hoping someone here might have knowledge of an insurer that has a more generous rollover allowance.

I was wondering if anyone is aware of a Dental or Vision insurance that offers some form of return of premium if you are claim free. I know this is offered for supplemental health insurance like critical illness and accident.

I saw that American National offers a minor form of this for their Auto and Home policies and thought perhaps there might be something comparable for dental vision.

Also, I once stumbled upon a dental indemnity plan that allowed you to carry over from prior years unused maximums up to a certain cap. For example it might have been that your annual cap was 1k, but you could bank unused portion up to 3500. Is anyone aware of dental/vision companies that offer an indemnity plan which allow this?
Nope. :nah:

If there is such a critter, it would be like the ROP Cancer plans. When you put a pencil to them, you would be just well off putting the money in a simple bank account if you don't have cancer and much better off if you do because they deduct the claims paid from the ROP. Since the ROP nearly doubles the premium, if you have cancer you end up paying almost twice as much for the same benefit that a non rop client receives.

If there is such a critter, it would be like the ROP Cancer plans. When you put a pencil to them, you would be just well off putting the money in a simple bank account if you don't have cancer and much better off if you do because they deduct the claims paid from the ROP. Since the ROP nearly doubles the premium, if you have cancer you end up paying almost twice as much for the same benefit that a non rop client receives.
I would be more than okay to pay a higher premium to have this on dental vision indemnity if you are aware of anything.

Or even a dental that allows you to rollover more than 1k.

I think you are envisioning a HMO dental insurance. I am referring to a dental indemnity I don't see myself using 2-3k of dental work a year. In any case my question was anyone aware of one.

I saw that AFLAC has a dental indemnity plan, but there is no carryover of unsed max. Is anyone aware of a AFLAC like dental indemnity plan that does offer carryover of unused maximum.

I think you are envisioning a HMO dental insurance. I am referring to a dental indemnity I don't see myself using 2-3k of dental work a year. In any case my question was anyone aware of one.

I saw that AFLAC has a dental indemnity plan, but there is no carryover of unsed max. Is anyone aware of a AFLAC like dental indemnity plan that does offer carryover of unused maximum.
Nope. :nah:

Back