Dental PPO with NO Waiting Period

MIM

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey guys, have any of you ever heard of a ppo plan that had no waiting period ?

I had a client that claimed that he found a plan that covered up to 80% (I doubt it's on major services though) and that there was no waiting period. That's impossible though. I've researched a good amount of these plans. Most of them may cover up to $1000 or $1500 annually but WITH a waiting period. The most I've ever seen was $2000 but there was a waiting period and major services it only covered up to 50%. Have any of you seen any better on individual or group ?

(These don't make you much but it's kind of a big deal for me because it's a great opportunity for a cross sale.)

Thanks!

MIM :GEEK::idea:

I have one with immediate coverage from Delta Dental. iI's the Delta Dental "Dental for Everyone Immediate Coverage Plan" Delta Dental PPO/Premier. It's graded benefit on the major services over 3 years but covers 10% or more on major services right away. $3,000 annual benefit too.

Madison Dental also has one available called "Primary Indemnity" with immediate graded coverage but only $1,000 annual benefit.

Hey guys, have any of you ever heard of a ppo plan that had no waiting period ? I had a client that claimed that he found a plan that covered up to 80% (I doubt it's on major services though) and that there was no waiting period. That's impossible though. I've researched a good amount of these plans. Most of them may cover up to $1000 or $1500 annually but WITH a waiting period. The most I've ever seen was $2000 but there was a waiting period and major services it only covered up to 50%. Have any of you seen any better on individual or group ? (These don't make you much but it's kind of a big deal for me because it's a great opportunity for a cross sale.) Thanks! MIM :GEEK::idea:
Security Life has a no waiting period PPO plan utilizing the DenteMax and Careington PPOs in select states. I don't have the literature in front of me but I do know that Texas, Connecticut, and New York are three of those states with no waiting period for any service. Annual maximum up to $2000. Preventive covered at 100%, basic services at 50% increasing to 65% after the second here, and 50% for major services. Rates run from about $30 to about $45 depending on ZIP Code.

Here's the best dental PPO I've found:

"Dr. Dentist, do you accept Delta Dental PPO?"

"Yes I do."

"Great! If I pay you the full allowable will that be ok or will you force me to spend $50 a month for you to deal with billing?"

"Sit here. You need a cleaning."

Rick

While everything said so far is true. In your case the word's "up to 80%" is code for NOT INS. This is a dental discount plan not Ins.

----------

Keep in mind they way the sell these UP TO if some gets 5% they will say it is UP TO 80% not actually 80%

Back