Dental products for clients

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I’ve had a few clients ask about dental. I haven’t sold in the past. What products do you all recommend to clients? Someone recommend indemnity type plans-Manhattan Life for example.

I’ve had a few clients ask about dental. I haven’t sold in the past. What products do you all recommend to clients? Someone recommend indemnity type plans-Manhattan Life for example.
Manhattan is a decent choice.. It covers Dental, Vision, Hearing with a pool of money concept.. It does not limit the vison and hearing to a lesser benefit. Also pays a decent commission rate... As someone said, a plan has to be good for the client but also has to be good for the agent and the company.. This plan seems to cover all three bases..

Manhattan is a decent choice.. It covers Dental, Vision, Hearing with a pool of money concept.. It does not limit the vison and hearing to a lesser benefit. Also pays a decent commission rate... As someone said, a plan has to be good for the client but also has to be good for the agent and the company.. This plan seems to cover all three bases..

Do they pay the dentist and then submit receipt to be reimbursed?

Do they pay the dentist and then submit receipt to be reimbursed?
Yes.. Or they can assign benefits to the dentist. There is no network.. They can use any provider ... However, if they use a provider in the Carrington Network, the co insurance will be based on the reduced amount.. Best of both worlds.

Clients don't want to pay deductibles for cleanings. I like Ameritas if I was going to sell one plus the network is pretty good.

2-3 years ago when discussing Ameritas with an Ohio agent, I thought you had indicated Ameritas networks in your area were not too good. Has that changed?

Back