Denver Insurance Market

insurlegend

Expert
Hello all, I was hoping someone here could give some quick insight on the insurance market in Denver for someone looking to start an agency there. Do you think there is good room for growth and what strategies have worked best for you all there? I will be focusing mainly on P&C and life and health. Thank you so much!

@insurlegend I am based in CO as @somarco mentioned. I would be happy to discuss your situation to see where a good place to start would he for you.

There are too many variables to speculate such as experience, familiarity and direction leaning toward personal, or business ins.

I own retail, I have a brokerage, and I run a network of agencies nationwide and always love to help as best I can with a startup like I did.

The market is awesome with Colorado being one of the easier states to get a foothold and start, it's also FULL of competition.

I will PM my contact info if you are interested I am happy to answer questions and offer any insight I can.

@insurlegend I am based in CO as @somarco mentioned. I would be happy to discuss your situation to see where a good place to start would he for you.

There are too many variables to speculate such as experience, familiarity and direction leaning toward personal, or business ins.

I own retail, I have a brokerage, and I run a network of agencies nationwide and always love to help as best I can with a startup like I did.

The market is awesome with Colorado being one of the easier states to get a foothold and start, it's also FULL of competition.

I will PM my contact info if you are interested I am happy to answer questions and offer any insight I can.

I'm Markthebroker, and I approve this message.

Great, thanks for the tip.

Back