Depression and Bipolar

Blessed

Expert
Hi Everyone,

I have a potential client who was diagnosed with depression and bipolar, he is 28 years old, and had been on medication but he is not taking them now (not sure why). His mother wants him to be insured with a permanent policy.

Does anyone know of an insurance company that would insure him? Final Expense would be okay too. Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I have a potential client who was diagnosed with depression and bipolar, he is 28 years old, and had been on medication but he is not taking them now (not sure why). His mother wants him to be insured with a permanent policy.

Does anyone know of an insurance company that would insure him? Final Expense would be okay too. Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks.

Settlers Silver. He can get up to $25K for $37.40 MBD.

Hello,

I have a potential client who was diagnosed with depression and bipolar, he is 28 years of age. He was taking his medications but he is not taking them any longer because he is getting better. His mother wants him to have a life insurance policy.
Does anyone know an insurance company that would insure him? Final Expense will be okay too, would like to try insure him with normal policies. His meds will show up if they are checked.
Looking forward to your suggestions.

Back