desk top sharing

agent4sail

Expert
I am looking for previous posts regarding desktop sharing; but when I did a search, was directed to only 1 thread. It provided no useful information. Please point me in the right direction as to where the 'dts information' has been archived, or if you are currently using the technology, who do you use and recommend? I believe this information is available but I'm apparently not using the forum search engine properly.

Thanks John, I thought there was more than one forum poster using desktop sharing. I tried AQ, it doesn't function properly with my air card. I have recently taken on the responsibility of an elderly in-law and need to be completely mobile, while, still being able to do business. My in-laws house does not have dsl and normal dial up is too slow for dts.
I had hoped others might contribute their experiences with a different dts provider than AQ. Your response is appreciated.

Thanks for the information. I've left several messages on the Gatherplace voicemail; no one has ever called me back.Does anyone know of a dts provider that offers 24/7 technical help?

Back