Desperately Seeking Life Leads 2016

Nashville Agent

I am looking for a trustworthy lead company for life insurance. I'm in Tennessee and have tried quote wizard with abysmal results. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear from you. Annuity leads would also be welcome(even if expensive).

Thanks

Michael

I am looking for a trustworthy lead company for life insurance. I'm in Tennessee and have tried quote wizard with abysmal results. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear from you. Annuity leads would also be welcome(even if expensive).

Thanks

Michael

I can see why the leads were poor. Aside from the fact that internet leads are usally very poor, those leads appear to target people that want to shop, want the lowest price, and expect free information. That would be the worst kind of lead. I'd recommend people that just had a life event such as birth, death, marriage, divorce, move, mortgage, promotion. Look for people ready to take responsibility for protecting their family or would like to improve their position or solve a problem.

If you are going to use quote wizard leads how did you work them? Did you give them free info? I think you need to find out why they want a quote, let them know your company has a very special way they help customers solve problems such as theirs, and withhold the answer until they meet with you.

Use curiosity to compel them to meet you face to face. If they refuse to meet, they will never know if they could be better off by giving you an interview.

Last edited:
Self generated internet leads are by far the best out there, but you have to generate them yourself, not use a lead company.

Latest posts

Back