DFS Marketing

C A Story

Has anyone used them? If so how was your experience. We started using Senior Leads about a month ago and we are planning on suspending it as soon as we can.

DFS Marketing just left a phone message and sent me an email. They claim to provide annuity leads. Can't figure out from the email how it works.

Did a search on this forum but can't find anything about them. Hope someone has useful info and will post it.

Person who contacted me is Chris Haliburton

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just remember, most annuity leads are going to suck.

This isn't other life products where a $30-$40 lead nets you 600-1000 bucks.

The average annuity sale is over 100k. Even accounting for low comp MYGA sales, you're looking at 2k-7k per sale.

If the leads are a few 100 bucks, that makes sense. If they're lower, then why wouldn't the lead provider buy an agency and keep all of the commissions?

FWIW, I know nothing about this company (sorry Mickey)...just food for thought.

Thanks for the input. I need to put up $2,500 for the initial leads ($3,000 for extra bandwidth marketing). Doesn't say how many leads I will receive but email states:

***GUARANTEE*** - If agent doesn’t make their money back with the appointments, DFS will refund money (ask about these details).

Thanks for the input. I need to put up $2,500 for the initial leads ($3,000 for extra bandwidth marketing). Doesn't say how many leads I will receive but email states:

***GUARANTEE*** - If agent doesn’t make their money back with the appointments, DFS will refund money (ask about these details).
There was something on there about a free lead generating website with SEO.

Give it a shot then and let us know. 10-15 leads then close 2 or 3 will be a decent ROI.

Back