Dialer that matches customers Area code

rob81001

I'm looking for a dialer that will automatically match my customers Area code. I know they are more likely to pick up when that is the case. I was looking at Mojo dialer but It doesn't look like they do that. Any suggestions?

Mojo offers custom phone numbers - just remember, spoofing your number to a number you dont own is illegal.

So if you working multiple states, you must have a number in all the states your working. Is that correct?

Are there any dialers or apps that allow you to pick up as many numbers as you need at a decent price?

So if you working multiple states, you must have a number in all the states your working. Is that correct?

Are there any dialers or apps that allow you to pick up as many numbers as you need at a decent price?

You don't HAVE to have a number in every state, you just have to OWN the number that you're using as the Caller ID for the dialer. You can use your local number all day long, or an 800#, there's pros and cons to both. I'd read Lead Heroes blog about the telephone vendors and pricing they put up an article last year reviewing the top vendors agents use. I personally use RingCentral, easy to add another number to the plan, but not the most intuitive site...

I know you don't to have have a number in every state like a requirement. I see how the way i worded it can be misconstrued but you pretty much answered what I was essentially asking. Its not that you own the number as you were saying but it should always be traceable to you.

Thanks and I will view that blog as I was looking for something that reviewed companies like ring central and grasshopper. I am currently using talkatone and I want to see what else is out there.

I thought spoofing your phone numbers had been made illegal.. If not, it should be.. :mad:

There are perfectly legitimate reasons to spoof your number. No one actually calls from a 1-800 number, technically there is another number they are calling from. But they want to redirect return calls to the 1-800. Or if you are calling from a large business, the business would rather return calls go to a central number versus a private number, or your phone may not even have a number as it exists inside a PBX.

It is illegal to spoof to hide your identity, commit fraud or otherwise be unreachable.

There are a number of call centers that push a local number when calling out, a number which they do not own and can not be called back.

Vumber.com offer virtually numbers for a much cheaper price then getting just additional lines.

I don't know if spoofing a number is illegal spoofing.

I know for safety reasons Uber uses temporary numbers for the driver and passenger. But, the number gets terminated after the ride is over.

I'm looking for a dialer that will automatically match my customers Area code. I know they are more likely to pick up when that is the case. I was looking at Mojo dialer but It doesn't look like they do that. Any suggestions?

Five9 (Enterprise Level Solution) would have all the functionalty you could wish for in a Professional Dialing System. It's EXPENSIVE, so it's only a solution if you got deep pocketz :) !

Back