Dialer, Unlimited Minutes, 90$ a Month

ksigmtsu

Guru
1000 Post Club
I know lots of people are familiar with the other products out there on the market, what I'm offering here is quite simple in comparison.

Almost every predictive/powerdialer on the market is using vicidial as their "base" system. It's a fantastic system for dialing aged or cold call data, if you have sufficient bandwidth for voip use.

I'm offering not just the least expensive dialer system on the market, but also the only one with algorithmic line scaling built it, so that it uses more lines when the data has been called more times, in order to lower your wait time. You can test the system in comparison to any other dialer system using a base built in algorithm in comparison and immediately see a difference in both answer rate and drop %.

Features include
  • Maximum of 8:1 line use per agent -- That's right, 8 outbound lines on lower quality data
  • Answering machine detection
  • Unlimited minutes
Also, I am offering INBOUND mix dialing capability. If you get yourself an inbound phone line, 800 or regular, each number costs 1.50 per month plus .0144 per minute for regular lines or .0288 for 800, and you can take inbound calls on the caller ID used for your outbound line, and have the inbound calls mix in with the outbound, and show who you were calling on screen.

Only pay for the minutes that you use, and the inbound calling might only cost you 2 or 5 dollars per month in addition to the unlimited outbound.

Additionally, you can get efax service added to your account for 3$ per month, with any fax sent costing pennies, using a nice web interface. Efax is also available as a standalone service, signup can be done here at:
voip.brookjolley.com

No setup fees, no install fees. No gimmics.

With these features you can replace mojo or salesdialers, AND replace ringcentral for under 90$ a month, plus your inbound minutes. Compare that to using mojo at 150$ a month PLUS ringcentral at 80$, and you'll see why this is such a great deal.

Our systems have a cap of 35 users, no overloaded systems with bad voice quality. If I hit the 35 cap I'll install a new server before adding more users and put people on a wait list. You can ask anyone using the dialer now, the sound quality is fantastic as long as your internet connection is good, other competitor systems are using less efficient older versions of the program, or have servers with too much load, you won't find a system with higher quality than ours using voip at a price point near this.

If you're interested, please send me an email at [email protected].

Crm integration and other services are also available, but do have an added cost because of the time required to set up integrated software.

Is this software? Hardware? A combination?

Maybe you need to flesh this out in (painful?) detail for those of us who have zero knowledge about telephonic communications beyond hearing a dial tone and pressing the buttons!

Al

This sound very good I might try it next year when I go IA. At the time I would need to get new clients daily.

Sounds interesting. How does this work when calling businesses and more than one person answers the line at the same time? Is there a "dummy" recording feature that will recycle the number of the person you can't talk to? Also, how would you access your system if you were in a corporate office with 2 million layers of firewall protection (my biggest problem with mojo since it is hosted).

I have no interest in residential dialing and have typically used mojo at 2 lines for calling businesses. What has been your experience in terms of ratios calling businesses using your system? Thanks

Is this software? Hardware? A combination?

Maybe you need to flesh this out in (painful?) detail for those of us who have zero knowledge about telephonic communications beyond hearing a dial tone and pressing the buttons!

Al

I've been busy sorry for the delays in answering here.

This is a hosted colo center system running vicidial with a dedicated 5x5 that will be maxxed out with 35 users on the box.

Hardware in use is a core2quad with a fiber connection.

I can design the hardware to spec and ship it to end user location, however, there is additional hardware cost etc that way, and what I was talking about here specifically was a hosted dialer solution, biggest difference here is that I'm less expensive and more flexible that most other dialer systems, because they tend to focus volume and a standard setup for everyone, and I have no problem modifying each users setup (for a fee if we get really complex) to exactly what they want.

My setup time is typically longer, but uptime on the box is near 24/7, and I will never put more than 35 users to a box, where I've heard reports of some other dialer companies putting as many as 50 to a box and hoping they don't all log in at once.

Sounds interesting. How does this work when calling businesses and more than one person answers the line at the same time? Is there a "dummy" recording feature that will recycle the number of the person you can't talk to? Also, how would you access your system if you were in a corporate office with 2 million layers of firewall protection (my biggest problem with mojo since it is hosted).

I have no interest in residential dialing and have typically used mojo at 2 lines for calling businesses. What has been your experience in terms of ratios calling businesses using your system? Thanks

You have options in case of a 2 answer call, the easiest solution there would be to do a fallover into a recording line with message and answering machine.

Depending on how the firewalls are configured I can probably get through them.

IAX2 is a very good system for double nat negotiation, where other people fail with sip to get through firewalls or routers, iax2 can typically breeze thru.

We have a system in use that works behind a residential firewall on one side, at&t roadrunner port blocks, and a office firewall on a t1, iax goes right thru it.

I think the problem you'd run into with mojo is they probably need to send information to their program, where vicidial is a java based web browser system (your computer REQUESTS the data over port 80) and if you can reach this forum you likely can reach the web interface, the sole question would be if the IAX2 port was possible for you to connect with on your end or if your firewall settings were so strict that all traffic, even when you originated the traffic is blocked.

I'm going to guess it's not. If it is you should talk to your network admin because they likely have it set far too strict, to the point where it isn't a matter of being secure, they're just blocking things without any thought.

8 to 1 would be a terrible idea, but it's amazing it has such capabilities

8 to 1 would be a terrible idea, but it's amazing it has such capabilities

It really depends on the list you're working. If you're working a list of old Medicare leads that have already been worked to death, it can be perfect.

Back