Dialers...Just Shoot Me

justsayinisall

Super Genius
I swear I'm going to throw myself on the ground and have a good old-fashioned fit over dialers. Sorry in advance for the long sob story...

I started with SalesDialers.com and found it lacking in some areas:

-telemarketers couldn't really share a lead pool so I had to have one work 3 states the other work a different 3 states etc.
-I could only record one voicemail message to be played so if I called that number 4-5 times and got a machine the telemarketers could only leave the one voicemail. durp.
Now I am with Xencall:

-hands down a better dialer. My telemarketers can share the same lead pool and I am able to make multiple pre-recorded voicemails. I can set it up to dial by time zone and everything switches automatically, listen to the telemarketers live, monitor their productivity...it's just a better dialer...or so I thought.
Preface everything with I'm new, like shiny copper penny new so I just don't know what I don't know.

My process:

My telemarketers will set appointments for me if the person can't talk to a live agent right away. Appointment time comes, I get on the dialer (I'm always signed in as a 'closer' and waiting for live transfers), dial my appointment, it rings and rings and I usually just disconnect after 6-7 rings, update the calendar with the date and time of call and that there was 'no answer'. I'll try to call the lead maybe 8 times before I move on.

The other day while a leads phone was ringing I got distracted and the phone just stopped ringing. Huh? Well, it's happened in the past that the phone would ring a few times and suddenly just stop. I just assumed a glitch and moved on and called again eventually I would connect.

Yesterday I had a scheduled appointment, lady is ready to enroll. I call her at her scheduled time and she doesn't answer. I called her 15 minutes later and no answer again. At this point, I figured I'd wait a few hours, see if she calls me, and send her a follow-up email.

Well, she emailed me an hour or so later saying she was sitting by the phone for the last few hours waiting for my call.

Got Xencall on the line and it turns out my outbound calls aren't always connecting. They are getting routed to the ETHER.

MONTHS of appointments that didn't answer. MONTHS!!! Hundreds of appointments.

Cue my feet kicking, snot running, crying fit

I'm on the search for a cost-effective dialer that works *sniff sniff*

Back