Did anyone Hear or Ever Work for Federal Financial Group?

stonegator

Anyone here ever work for this group? They qualify and provide the leads for you but I'm skeptical as to the validity of the leads. Anyone have any opinions?

Thanks!

Yes, I almost did. I'd run. They want $287 for 'training' which they say you will get back after selling X policies (not sure if X=8, but that figure comes to mind). But then if you decide to change your mind after payment, they are hard to reach. I got my $ back through my credit card with them...

Buyer beware...

I currently represent them and have been for almost 4 years. They are a good company. Are they perfect? Nope. But they have great leaders and they really do care about their agents. This week I'm running 4 pre-set appointments furnished by them. Some weeks I get 7, occasionally I get 10, but 5 seems to be the average. They have telemarketers set the appointment. It's amazing who they get to say yes to an appointment. I recently closed a 24,000 annual premium IUL case, and then one of the 4 agents in my office did the exact same thing last week. She is kind of new at this and that sale was a real wakeup call for her (beginners luck, I told her ;) Yes, I did pay my $295 to get started but I did not think this unreasonable given the training and hands on time my manager spent with me. I did get that money refunded after I wrote $30,000 in IUL premium.

My main issue with the company is that they really emphasize management and getting out there and starting your own region. That usually means relocating. It's a fantastic opportunity if that's what you are into. For those of us who don't wish to do that it is possible to feel somewhat marginalized. A lot of your experience will depend on who your local manager is. There are some fantastic ones. If you are seriously considering representing FFG, ask the manager in your local area to do a ride along. This will give you a real good idea of the process (keep in mind they may tell you no).

You will be required to learn a script. I thought it a silly script at first but plugged away at it and you know what? Deliver it in the manner they tell you and it will work its magic.

Think of the leads the company supplies as sort of a base line level of activity you can build on with referrals. Commit yourself and you'll do very well.

I do not want to publicly "bash" the validity of these said "pre-set" appointments. They are not they are all cracked up to be. The fee they charge is ridiculous for an agent with experience. PM me and ill share what I know for a FACT.

I can only attest to my experiences over a 4 year span. Some of the leads bite, some are decent and some are fantastic. There are enough decent and fantastic ones to make up for the lousy ones. I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say ridiculous lead charges. There is no direct charge for the leads but your commission is low compared to what you might receive from other IMOs. But since I'm not a captive agent I can write through other more profitable up-lines when I generate my own appointments. I've done this several times.

I can only attest to my experiences over a 4 year span. Some of the leads bite, some are decent and some are fantastic. There are enough decent and fantastic ones to make up for the lousy ones. I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say ridiculous lead charges. There is no direct charge for the leads but your commission is low compared to what you might receive from other IMOs. But since I'm not a captive agent I can write through other more profitable up-lines when I generate my own appointments. I've done this several times.

Sorry to confuse you. The fee I'm referring to is to join the company. There are no ongoing lead charges

Back