Did Golden Rule Release the On and Off Exchange street commission levels yet?

starproducer

Expert
Did Golden Rule Release the On off exchange street commission levels yet? Will they pay advance ? What will they pay direct vs going with a MGA? What are their requirements to be a key broker and what type of commissions do they pay the key broker?

I received an e-mail from United Healthcare asking me to send in my Marketplace Certification credentials. Their Golden Rule subsidiary is probably not going to be the issuer of their On/Off Exchange 2015 plans.

It doesn't make sense that companies would ask you to send in paperwork before telling you what you'll be paid, or the premiums for their products, but that's how some of them operate it seems.

My agency currently has a direct contract with UH. Are there any advantages to going through an IMO as opposed to direct??

I received an e-mail from United Healthcare asking me to send in my Marketplace Certification credentials. Their Golden Rule subsidiary is probably not going to be the issuer of their On/Off Exchange 2015 plans.

It doesn't make sense that companies would ask you to send in paperwork before telling you what you'll be paid, or the premiums for their products, but that's how some of them operate it seems.

Is it UHC or UHCOne. One is Golden Rule. And my understanding was that it was GR.

Back