Did some door knocking yesterday... and then ate some bacon

I mentioned some of this stuff a few posts back, but no one seemed to care as they are all going for the gusto with the pigs. I do love bacon myself as I know a lot of them do. But when the fun is over they'll gain it all back.
Again I understand what you’re saying but when you’re over 45 years old you can’t just work out a loan to lose weight you need to have a restrictive diet whether it’s bacon only cutting calories salad for lunch instead of a sandwich you will restrict something because something has to give for you to lose weight, it is as simple as calories in and calories out except when you’re older your metabolism doesn’t burn like it used to, When someone makes the decision to lose weight there’s always going to be a sacrifice you could be working out like crazy and then you stop because of burn out the weight will come back it could be a restricted diet and you stop in the weight will come back with her to bake and I had a salad diet or what have yo when someone makes the decision to lose weight there’s always going to be a sacrifice you could be working out like crazy and then you stop because of burn out the weight will come back it could be a restricted diet and you stop in the weight will come back. For most people who are actually overweight have a hard time walking farther than a block or two or taking a jog because they’re too fat losing the weight helps fix that problem so you have to be very restrictive to get to that point first

Again I understand what you’re saying but when you’re over 45 years old you can’t just work out a loan to lose weight you need to have a restrictive diet whether it’s bacon only cutting calories salad for lunch instead of a sandwich you will restrict something because something has to give for you to lose weight, it is as simple as calories in and calories out except when you’re older your metabolism doesn’t burn like it used to, When someone makes the decision to lose weight there’s always going to be a sacrifice you could be working out like crazy and then you stop because of burn out the weight will come back it could be a restricted diet and you stop in the weight will come back with her to bake and I had a salad diet or what have yo when someone makes the decision to lose weight there’s always going to be a sacrifice you could be working out like crazy and then you stop because of burn out the weight will come back it could be a restricted diet and you stop in the weight will come back. For most people who are actually overweight have a hard time walking farther than a block or two or taking a jog because they’re too fat losing the weight helps fix that problem so you have to be very restrictive to get to that point first

I totally get what you are saying about being overweight and having to be restrictive at first but you would achieve similar results just cutting out carbs and eating majority fat with protein.

Cutting out carbs is restrictive enough. In fact, I would bet most people would plateau eating only bacon way before on a semi balanced low carb diet. Not to mention your overall energy level and lack of nutrients you get from only eating bacon lol

This has to be the most American diet I have ever heard. Either way I wish you luck.

Most who are overweight simply need to change their diet and give it time. No one got fat overnight, but many want to try and permanently lose that weight overnight. Enter the fad diets! They are just that....a fad. You can't continue them after you've lost the weight, so that in and of itself ought to tell you it's not so good for you. Cutting out carbs is probably the most useful thing they could do. Once again, you didn't get that way overnight and you won't solve the problem by doing a fad diet and then going right back to what you were doing before. Doesn't work, won't work, can't work.

I totally get what you are saying about being overweight and having to be restrictive at first but you would achieve similar results just cutting out carbs and eating majority fat with protein.

Cutting out carbs is restrictive enough. In fact, I would bet most people would plateau eating only bacon way before on a semi balanced low carb diet. Not to mention your overall energy level and lack of nutrients you get from only eating bacon lol

This has to be the most American diet I have ever heard. Either way I wish you luck.
You’re probably right also, except the bacon is pretty fun to eat on a regular basis and it’s such a different diet.

You’re probably right also, except the bacon is pretty fun to eat on a regular basis and it’s such a different diet.

I get that too. You set a goal. Do it. It's fun.

And if you take that drive into transitioning into a balanced low carb diet in 6 months you won't be able to recognize yourself. Your heart is your most important muscle so don't skip the cardio even if you are losing weight without it.

One of my best friends was really into bodybuilding and he looked crazy but he couldn't walk up a flight of stairs without losing his breath. It was pretty funny. Super athletic guy but couldn't jog a mile.

crash diets almost always end in the individual gaining the weight back because typically they are too restrictive and it's impossible to lead a normal life and continue the "diet". Obviously it's going to make you lose weight...you are probably going from a carb heavy to virtually none. Without realizing it you are probably lowering your calories too.

Water weight is going to fall off you very rapidly. Once you return to your normal diet it will more than likely come back.

the only reason i say this is because there is zero way eating only bacon is healthy for you haha
I'm eating a 1/2 a pound of bacon as I'm reading this thread. I'm having to type with one finger so I don't get grease on the keyboard. :yes:

Most who are overweight simply need to change their diet and give it time. No one got fat overnight, but many want to try and permanently lose that weight overnight. Enter the fad diets! They are just that....a fad. You can't continue them after you've lost the weight, so that in and of itself ought to tell you it's not so good for you. Cutting out carbs is probably the most useful thing they could do. Once again, you didn't get that way overnight and you won't solve the problem by doing a fad diet and then going right back to what you were doing before. Doesn't work, won't work, can't work.
Seems like Zig said something like, "you put the weight an ounce at a time, and you have to take it off an ounce at a time" in See You At The Top.

Back