Did this Agent Act Unethical or is It Me??

I agree that it's pretty shameful, but it's also deplorable what Fox does from time to time and just make up crap as they go. I think they were trying to single-handedly take Obama out of office and the only thing they could do is just to make up lies. I just stopped watching them after I saw them do this several times over.

I said this before and I still believe it to be true. Fox used to be the most fair and balanced news station, but then they went "crazy" right and went right over the edge! That's when they went all out war against the left and anything the left said, whether it was correct or not. I understand that they pretty much stand by themselves on the right, but you don't have to go crazy like Charlie Sheen to combat it. You make up lies and the truth always comes out...makes you look like an ***....and they do!

Well, if it wasn't for Fox, the news would be completely slanted to the left. Don't you think the other news channels make stuff up about the right?:biggrin:

Well, if it wasn't for Fox, the news would be completely slanted to the left. Don't you think the other news channels make stuff up about the right?:biggrin:

If they do make something up it's probably based on something that actually happens. Fox (or Faux News as JD said) will just make up something out of the blue where there is no shred of truth to it. I'm not saying they do this on a daily basis or anything, but when it comes to something being said about the left or one of the politicians, you should question it and find out the truth for yourself because you just can't count on them being truthful.

Disclosure: I'm neither Left or Right and furthermore I think that anyone making an argument about something just because their "party" says so is showing their ignorance to the tee!

Show me a person/politician who is always 100% correct and that's who I will follow. Otherwise I follow no one. Hell, I don't even call myself an independent! Don't label me into a corner, in other words!

You have to look at the largest media conglomerates and who their largest shareholders are. That tells the story of the spin. Not all are as obvious to find the answer as CNN, but they're there. At least with Fox, most of the right wing hosts don't claim to be neutral or journalists and you know that upfront.

If they do make something up it's probably based on something that actually happens. Fox (or Faux News as JD said) will just make up something out of the blue where there is no shred of truth to it. I'm not saying they do this on a daily basis or anything, but when it comes to something being said about the left or one of the politicians, you should question it and find out the truth for yourself because you just can't count on them being truthful.

Disclosure: I'm neither Left or Right and furthermore I think that anyone making an argument about something just because their "party" says so is showing their ignorance to the tee!

Show me a person/politician who is always 100% correct and that's who I will follow. Otherwise I follow no one. Hell, I don't even call myself an independent! Don't label me into a corner, in other words!

I used to say that I was Independent, but I don't say that anymore. I could never vote for a Democrat. I do lean to the right...sh*t I just leaned to far to the right and fell over.:laugh:

I think that ALL politicians are crooked. If they aren't crooked when they get to D.C., give them 6 months and they'll start to turn. If they want to get anything done...they have to play the game. That's why I'd like to see term limits, but those politicians will never vote themselves out of a cushy job with unbelievable benefits and retirement.

Trump wouldn't have been my 1st choice for President, but I looked at him as the lesser of 2 evils. I think he's going to be a pleasant surprize...and very entertaining for the next 8 years.:yes:

Hey, WTF is Alec Baldwin still doing here? He was supposed to move out of the country when Bush got elected...16 years and counting.:biggrin:

I used to say that I was Independent, but I don't say that anymore. I could never vote for a Democrat. I do lean to the right...sh*t I just leaned to far to the right and fell over.:laugh:

I think that ALL politicians are crooked. If they aren't crooked when they get to D.C., give them 6 months and they'll start to turn. If they want to get anything done...they have to play the game. That's why I'd like to see term limits, but those politicians will never vote themselves out of a cushy job with unbelievable benefits and retirement.

Trump wouldn't have been my 1st choice for President, but I looked at him as the lesser of 2 evils. I think he's going to be a pleasant surprize...and very entertaining for the next 8 years.:yes:

Hey, WTF is Alec Baldwin still doing here? He was supposed to move out of the country when Bush got elected...16 years and counting.:biggrin:

Pretty much the way I feel except I try my best not to lean one way or the other for fear of falling too far! :D

Back