Did You Pay Your First Month’s Premium?

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
Coming to a theater near you. Healthcare.gov email below, and it's scaring a lot of clients, and confusing them. Thanks CMS !

You’ve picked a health plan. Now it’s time to make sure you pay your premium so you can take advantage of your coverage benefits.

If you haven’t done so already, pay your first month’s premium to your plan directly—not to the Marketplace. You must make your first premium payment by the end of the month before your coverage will start.
HCGOV Log In

Coming to a theater near you. Healthcare.gov email below, and it's scaring a lot of clients, and confusing them. Thanks CMS !

You’ve picked a health plan. Now it’s time to make sure you pay your premium so you can take advantage of your coverage benefits.

If you haven’t done so already, pay your first month’s premium to your plan directly—not to the Marketplace. You must make your first premium payment by the end of the month before your coverage will start.
HCGOV Log In

Once again the Marketplace is causing agita for every agent and consumer, I've probably had a dozen calls or emails about this today and have to take the time to explain they just need to ignore these spam emails (and click 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of it

And this is why every client has the "mail" box checked on Sherpa. I want my clients getting zero emails from hc.flub

I thought about getting a magicjack number for the phone number portion, but thought I might get in trouble....

Yes, I had someone freaking out about it yesterday.

Me too! Enrollment is so slow this year at HC.gov that they are looking for ways to stay busy, feel important and justify their existence (ie Jobs). I briefly worked for the state government 15 years ago. It's classic.

And this is why every client has the "mail" box checked on Sherpa. I want my clients getting zero emails from hc.flub

I thought about getting a magicjack number for the phone number portion, but thought I might get in trouble....

I check the same box for all notices but they still get the crap by mail, it gets them even more confused because real letters look far more official than email

I check the same box for all notices but they still get the crap by mail, it gets them even more confused because real letters look far more official than email

Yeah, those real letters look scary. Only the govt writes 4 page long letters, with tiny margins, with 1 page of warnings about penalty of perjury and 2 pages of Chinese symbols afterwards.

Scary indeed.

Back