Different Marketing Strategies

Hello All.

I have done a lot of marketing in my day. From direct mail, to text messaging, and even SEO work.

Whats the most popular? Or what do you prefer? I am looking to expand my marketing strategies/ campaigns.

As we all know, its a numbers game. I am open to questions as well and I can share my different experiences, or tricks and tips I have learned along the way.

Cheers,

I've got quite a bit of marketing experience in the corporate world. It really kind of depends on what you are looking for. Social media is definitely on fire right now. It's a great way to build relationships with people that will often turn into customers (or a great way to have these people refer you to others). The downside is that it can be slow going with social media marketing. Not always, but it can be. Knowing SEO will help you with this.

People enjoy the option of being able to log onto their computers and get the information they need, when they need it, hence social media.

The key is, is not to sell yourself with your social media, rather than to offer clients advice or something else they need. It can be how to protect investments, their children or any number of things.

Make sense?

Hey. thanks for the reply.

I agree with you on the social media aspect. I also agree is not to sell yourself on social media... people get burnt out, and thats not what they are there for. The downside to social media is, it can be very time consuming.

Good reply ewilkins. There are a lot of different methods: buy leads, direct mail, door hangers, knocking on doors, telesales, social media, referral systems, radio, etc. I think the important thing is to 1) try different things and give each method a fair shake and 2) have multiple lead gen methods going on at the same time. Never put all your eggs in one basket and commit to lead gen each day whether it's for 20 minutes or two hours in order to build that lead pipeline.

I think social media is a great way to "humanize" an agent and people buy from people they like. Hope this helps if only a little.

I agree you should not put all your eggs into one basket. And it is a good idea to do your research before implementing any marketing strategy. Give each strategy some time, but know when to pull the plug. That is why upfront research is extremely important.

Back