Digital BGA

48vwayne

I have read some great reviews on them and considering using them as I am wanting to go back into the life game full time again. Wanted to see what agents experience with them is. My old brokerage use to work with Jeff years ago and Jeff was very professional on every call we had with him.

Thanks

Been an agent with them for two years now, there is not a IMO currently that matches them in technology, training, leads, and atmosphere. If your looking to sell over the phone there isn't a better place to put your contracts if you have any questions let me know!

Digital BGA is the place I refer all agents who call me wanting to sell by phone. I hear nothing but great feedback in most cases. A few guys aren't a perfect fit but usually those are the guys (like me) who are better with traditional face to face.

Digital BGA is without a doubt one of the best places to go for virtual life insurance sales. Jeff and team are consistently innovating to help the agents on their platform succeed. Highly recommend.

Jeff and team are a boon to the insurance industry and agents at large. From their WPInsurance theme, to Jeff's book, to DBGA.. You ALWAYS get more value than you pay.

I would definitely, unilaterally, recommend them.

Back