Digital BGA

gambrinus

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone currently in their program that would be willing to reach out to me? Positives? Sour grapes? I had a talk with their guy today, and just wanted to CYA by talking to someone who has worked with them. I know Jeff and Nic have good reputations etc...

I would be happy to answer any questions you have either here in the open or via PM if you prefer.

I have been working with them since before they officially launched DBGA.

They are everything that you have seen in their reputation this far. Both of them have been forum standouts from far before the BGA came to be. They have taken that to a whole new level now that they are partnered up.

Russ, I have been part of Jeff's STL community for some time, it is a group that shares willingly. That concept has been taken to DBGA, I have a couple of contracts with them that I have yet to use -due to some personal issues (that's changing now). However, I have had access to the technology and am nothing but impressed. Take it for a spin.

I'm pretty confident that Jeff and Nic are building the prototype life insurance IMO for the foreseeable future. Moreover, they are better positioned to adapt to changes driven by technology than the "kitchen table" IMO's. The fact that they happen to be good guys is just a bonus.

Anyone currently in their program that would be willing to reach out to me? Positives? Sour grapes? I had a talk with their guy today, and just wanted to CYA by talking to someone who has worked with them. I know Jeff and Nic have good reputations etc...

These guys are Top Notch!!! The support is the best in the industry IMO. Nic is there to support you in your success hand over fist!! Jeff Root well what can I say, he is the master GURU when it comes to generating business organically. The simplicity of writing business from A-Z is a commodity most agents cannot do without. These guys make that possible daily and are constantly ahead of the curve!! Once you come here, you will realize nothing else makes sense!!! I am a LIFER!!!

And it is just keeps getting better....in around 30 days Nic and Jeff are going to be rolling out the first emailable application link.... no one is doing this so far....even when I was at Pinney I was asking if this could be done years ago......

Not knowing you or how you write your I can not say they are or are not right for you.

I will say I find them to be stand up guys. They have done everything they have said they would and offered to do much more.

If you are even remotely curious about online marketing selltermlife. Com should be your first stop.

IMohsoHO

Last edited:
I bought the book... have checked out their site. All good... I just wanted to CYA and hear from folks who have actually done business with them. I think I'm sold. Just need to get my ducks in a row on my end with getting additional licences.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything that has already been said here.

As a long time member of Jeff's STL Community, I can honestly say that Jeff and Nic are two of the most knowledgeable and standup guys in the industry. They truly go out of their way in order to help, and are just genuinely good guys, which is not the norm in this industry. They are also always pushing the envelope and have their finger on the pulse when it comes to the changing landscape of life insurance - True forerunners!

This, coupled with their unparalleled industry knowledge, makes them a no brainer when choosing a BGA.

Back