Digital BGA

Feb 7, 2018

1. Fisher

Fisher Guru

State:
    Missouri
    I have a positive ROI with DBGA doing just that, dawg. I'm just a regular dude, certainly not wanting to recruit you.

Fisher, Feb 23, 2019
  2. MrSmithSells

MrSmithSells New Member

State:
    California
    I just joined DigitalBGA. Trying to figure it out from watching the set up videos, etc. I'm sure this is just a learning curve I'll get the hang of it soon enough. Why do I need to get lic in so many states? Seems like I would just get lic in CA & FL since different time zones and the top 2 states that buy life ins. I'm in CA

Would love to hear from others 559-999-1267

3. Abrasax

Abrasax Guru

State:
    Florida
    I think it's to maximize lead flow, since they rely on incoming leads from all states. If you're only licensed in half the states, your pipeline starts out half clogged. Of course, if you pick the states with the highest lead volume that will help. I know other virtual agencies use the same approach.

Abrasax, Apr 30, 2019
  4. JRoot

JRoot Guru

State:
    Texas
    MrSmith - Welcome!

Reach out to your coach and they'll answer any questions you have. You can also email [email protected] and our support team will help you with any tech questions. Also, we're putting all agents in an instant messaging platform (if they want) next week so you'll have instant help from our team and other agents.

Like Abrasax says, we recommend picking up more licenses to maximize lead flow. You're in 2 high volume states already, but for steady lead flow from us, you'll want to pick up some more. Try it without picking up any for now and see how it goes...if you're not getting enough leads, pick up some more. We're here if you need us.

JRoot, May 1, 2019
  5. MrSmithSells

MrSmithSells New Member

State:
    California
    Thank you Jeff and enjoy LV!

6. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    It's an FE joke. :yes:

7. SParker

SParker Expert

State:
    New York
    I went to Digital BGA website, correct me if I am wrong, looks like they generate leads only, so I still need to get appointed via a local GA on my own, am I correct?

SParker, May 9, 2019
  8. Tahoe Ray

Tahoe Ray Guru

State:
    Nevada
    No. You can appoint with them. They are geared towards telesales and high levels of activity (sales).

They are a fantastic group.

That being said, you're looking to appoint with mutual WL carriers (from your other posts).

You're likely better off appointing direct based on the carriers that would best serve you. Especially in NY.

9. SParker

SParker Expert

State:
    New York
    Great, thanks !!

SParker, May 10, 2019