Digital BGA

I just joined DigitalBGA. Trying to figure it out from watching the set up videos, etc. I'm sure this is just a learning curve I'll get the hang of it soon enough. Why do I need to get lic in so many states? Seems like I would just get lic in CA & FL since different time zones and the top 2 states that buy life ins. I'm in CA

Would love to hear from others 559-999-1267

I just joined DigitalBGA. Trying to figure it out from watching the set up videos, etc. I'm sure this is just a learning curve I'll get the hang of it soon enough. Why do I need to get lic in so many states? Seems like I would just get lic in CA & FL since different time zones and the top 2 states that buy life ins. I'm in CA

Would love to hear from others 559-999-1267

I think it's to maximize lead flow, since they rely on incoming leads from all states. If you're only licensed in half the states, your pipeline starts out half clogged. Of course, if you pick the states with the highest lead volume that will help. I know other virtual agencies use the same approach.

Would love to hear from others

MrSmith - Welcome!

Reach out to your coach and they'll answer any questions you have. You can also email [email protected] and our support team will help you with any tech questions. Also, we're putting all agents in an instant messaging platform (if they want) next week so you'll have instant help from our team and other agents.

Like Abrasax says, we recommend picking up more licenses to maximize lead flow. You're in 2 high volume states already, but for steady lead flow from us, you'll want to pick up some more. Try it without picking up any for now and see how it goes...if you're not getting enough leads, pick up some more. We're here if you need us.

I went to Digital BGA website, correct me if I am wrong, looks like they generate leads only, so I still need to get appointed via a local GA on my own, am I correct?

I went to Digital BGA website, correct me if I am wrong, looks like they generate leads only, so I still need to get appointed via a local GA on my own, am I correct?
No. You can appoint with them. They are geared towards telesales and high levels of activity (sales).

They are a fantastic group.

That being said, you're looking to appoint with mutual WL carriers (from your other posts).

You're likely better off appointing direct based on the carriers that would best serve you. Especially in NY.

No. You can appoint with them. They are geared towards telesales and high levels of activity (sales).

They are a fantastic group.

That being said, you're looking to appoint with mutual WL carriers (from your other posts).

You're likely better off appointing direct based on the carriers that would best serve you. Especially in NY.

Great, thanks !!

MrSmith - Welcome!

Reach out to your coach and they'll answer any questions you have. You can also email [email protected] and our support team will help you with any tech questions. Also, we're putting all agents in an instant messaging platform (if they want) next week so you'll have instant help from our team and other agents.

Like Abrasax says, we recommend picking up more licenses to maximize lead flow. You're in 2 high volume states already, but for steady lead flow from us, you'll want to pick up some more. Try it without picking up any for now and see how it goes...if you're not getting enough leads, pick up some more. We're here if you need us.

Hi Jeff,
I have been working in LI business for fee years. So your services will be great for millennials and GEN Y/Z as these are tech savvy. When will you start doing B/D side of the business. Insurance is only one side of the coin and if you can add the Broker/Dealer (mutual fund) side of the house you can shake up the industry like Uber or Tesla. I can do some 403Bs for teachers/firefighters/public service and not profit accounts too. Do you have any plan for it. And with your model scaling and over riding may be a limitation, which other MLM services provide. Think it can be an option to keep for those who wants to pursue. If solo then the compensation should be different. Think as dynamic as your thinkings are, you should consider those options for future expansion. I just don't want you to answer it right away, but after talking to different open minded gurus in the industry of different marketing segment am just coming up with these points. Atleast it's an start. May be in future you can add block chain technology and what not when that time will come. By then, you will be dominating the market and your company may be publicly traded in international exchanges :)

Last edited:
Back