Digital Senior Benefits FE telesales - thoughts?

Will S

Expert
I have a call with them scheduled for next week. Their system appears to be much more conducive to what I am accustomed to, my style, and my goals. Nothing personal against my current IMO but it just appears their way of running the ship isn’t going to be meshing with my way. I feel like telesales is so much more conducive to my success than door knocking in my area.

My question — it appears they require you to be licensed in at least 5 states OR buy a minimum number of their in-house generated leads. Is there anyone here who has experience with them and their leads? Are they worth it? I know everyone makes promises about their own leads but hearing from agents who have used them is really the only way to know for sure before jumping ship to them.

I want to get licensed in multiple states in order to have a great deal of success. I’m tired of being limited to only certain areas. Can anyone here give me some info on their personal experiences with Digital Senior Benefits for final expense telesales?

I have a call with them scheduled for next week. Their system appears to be much more conducive to what I am accustomed to, my style, and my goals. Nothing personal against my current IMO but it just appears their way of running the ship isn’t going to be meshing with my way. I feel like telesales is so much more conducive to my success than door knocking in my area.

My question — it appears they require you to be licensed in at least 5 states OR buy a minimum number of their in-house generated leads. Is there anyone here who has experience with them and their leads? Are they worth it? I know everyone makes promises about their own leads but hearing from agents who have used them is really the only way to know for sure before jumping ship to them.

I want to get licensed in multiple states in order to have a great deal of success. I’m tired of being limited to only certain areas. Can anyone here give me some info on their personal experiences with Digital Senior Benefits for final expense telesales?
Check with Rob Lion.

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/rob-lion.86739/

Digital requires 5 states due to lead flow, you wont get any leads with one or two states.

Your the one who purchases them lol, they have a list of which states you should buy but your interview with a coach should tell you all of that, they dont take every agent so I wouldn't stress until after the first call.
Which progrram are you on Rob? Have they got 2 programs, or 3?:huh:

They are the only place to be for phone sales. If you want to sell FE by phone and they accept you then just forget everything you think you know and follow their direction.

Just like you bringing up the five states thing like you are questioning it. Don’t do that. If they say five, do five. If they say ten, do ten. Just assume that they know much more than you. Don’t try to out think them. Be coachable and trainable.

Phone sales is definitely not for everyone. But if it’s for you then Jeff Roots agency is where you want to be.

Thanks guys. Anyone else with any thoughts please chime in. I’m really excited about the thought of being with them and working in multiple states. Wish me luck!

They are the only place to be for phone sales. If you want to sell FE by phone and they accept you then just forget everything you think you know and follow their direction.

Just like you bringing up the five states thing like you are questioning it. Don’t do that. If they say five, do five. If they say ten, do ten. Just assume that they know much more than you. Don’t try to out think them. Be coachable and trainable.

Phone sales is definitely not for everyone. But if it’s for you then Jeff Roots agency is where you want to be.

Don't have a response, just want to repeat this.

Echo...

Back