Dipper/smokeless Tobacco User

ChrisN19

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is Prudential the only carrier that will give non-tobacco rates for a dipper/smokeless tobacco user? It is the only one that I can think of off the top of my head. I have a 48 yo male dipper that is 6' 230# with no meds/med history. Anyone with another idea please let me know
Thanks

Is Prudential the only carrier that will give non-tobacco rates for a dipper/smokeless tobacco user? It is the only one that I can think of off the top of my head. I have a 48 yo male dipper that is 6' 230# with no meds/med history. Anyone with another idea please let me know
Thanks

Foresters term products are non tobacco for pipe and cigar smokers and for smokeless tobacco users.

for fully underwritten plans yes........

Is Prudential the only carrier that will give non-tobacco rates for a dipper/smokeless tobacco user?
Texas Life Insurance
Texas Term Life Insurance

Last edited:
Thanks

Smokeless = std + with Cincinnati life They can really kick butt on term and ROP Term

You will want to check the build tables though Pru shines there.

For whatever reason I cannot get a Forresters quote through my normal quote engine.
STI-
Any other suggestions for a SI? Or a better UW carrier?

----------

Pru has the best rates so far, the commission is not good however

Thanks

MoO (United oO):has living promise level which is one the lowest prices. At his age the tobacco price is only & 7 more/month/10K. So the tobacco rate may be less than other NT rates. The fully underwritten, has preferred tobacco rates for smokeless tobacco. Weight is not an issue. 40K max on LP;
up to 50K max for simplified; fully underwritten begins at 50K+

Settlers: Gold Plan Non-smoker qualified, easy on page app, POS interview. Weight not an issue. 35K max

----------

Thanks

Does Pru have a simplified Issue plan?

Forget PRU's low commission. Do what's right.

That won't be a problem for me to do at all, it just stinks looking at the 40% diff on commissions.
Pru looks to be about 80 at NS+ vs. Trans Pref-tobacco @ 166.
I haven't written anything through Pru yet, pretty easy to deal with? Anything to watch for?

That won't be a problem for me to do at all, it just stinks looking at the 40% diff on commissions.
Pru looks to be about 80 at NS+ vs. Trans Pref-tobacco @ 166.
I haven't written anything through Pru yet, pretty easy to deal with? Anything to watch for?

Pru is one of the better fully underwritten carriers that you can offer. They have a number of great niches.

They can be a pain w/ certain licensing requirements and can also nit-pick on other issues, however they have solid rates and good underwriting.

Is the comp diff really 40%? That sounds like a pretty large gap. Still, forget the comp and write the case...

How much face amount are you looking for?

More than 50? TransAmerica is neck/neck with Pru except higher comp. NT rates on smokeless tobacco on some products

Back