Direct Express Carriers(Non-GI)

Baseball7

Guru
1000 Post Club
Now that Liberty Bankers stopped taking Direct Express who else do you trust that business to besides Transamerica?

How are they with the asthma/insulin combination that would be a no go with Transamerica but would've been fine with liberty?

How are they with the asthma/insulin combination that would be a no go with Transamerica but would've been fine with liberty?

I don't know of anyone that takes that combo level. DE or otherwise.

RNA is OK with insulin and asthma. But not insulin and copd for level. But they don't take the DE card anyway.

Last edited:
Doesn't the prosperity life product take direct express? I'm not familiar with their underwriting.

Doesn't the prosperity life product take direct express? I'm not familiar with their underwriting.

Yes. They take the DE card. Only thing I know about them is that they are really high priced. I've replaced everyone of them I've run across.

Their niche is supposed to be phone sales. That probably explains the high pricing?

They do accept the DE card though.

I haven't found anyone with prosperity yet, you must be working in a really oversaturated market.

I haven't found anyone with prosperity yet, you must be working in a really oversaturated market.

They have all been sold by Parker and Asses, OneLife, TAG or whatever their name is now.

Not that many of them. I spoke with the agent on the last one and she was shocked that there was a better deal out there than Prosperity. The guy was paying them $63/mo for $10K. I got it for him for $41/mo.

She just couldn't understand. Asked if we did $10K AD on it like she did. I said no and she was like, "OK, there's the difference". :laugh:

I asked her if she thought $10K AD was worth $22/mo? She said the applicant really liked the extra. I told her I knew that he did that's why I helped him get on line and buy $5k with Gerber for less than $5/mo.

She was incredulous that that kind of stuff was out there.:laugh:

Back