Direct Express question

Macker77

Expert
Does anyone know if the insured has a middle initial and it is on the direct express card, does it need to be on the payment form with each company? I have done very little with DE, and just want to be sure it will not be an issue after the fact.

Does anyone know if the insured has a middle initial and it is on the direct express card, does it need to be on the payment form with each company? I have done very little with DE, and just want to be sure it will not be an issue after the fact.

depends on the company but yes, especially Trans

Not a FE only guy.

why not just take a picture of the card along with the ID while you have them and writing the app. What the card says is what you write. If telesale have them text pic the photo.

I've written a lot of DE with Trans and never had that issue. Trans is crap in many areas but their debiting of the correct SS date is near flawless .

Back