Direct Mail Leads - All areas

I am tempted to use the word alot quite often, but the spell checker reminds me that it is not a word. Though, it should be. ;)

Just as long as you realize that "alot" isn't a word.

I am tempted to use the word alot quite often, but the spell checker reminds me that it is not a word. Though, it should be.

Should we be mailing to Harvard graduates - perhaps it would make a difference. However - our targeted data is blue collar prospects residing within the inner city or rural areas.

We've been using it for over a year and I doubt it has caused a decrease in return % - but thanks for the heads up.

OK - off till Monday - see you then . . .

Tom

I find we get so lazy and stop being saleman !! When i do a mailer i call everybody !! If i get 3 deals I'm making money !! Hard work pays instead of wishing. Right !!

How does that work? You are only mailing to folks not on the DNC list?

How does that work? You are only mailing to folks not on the DNC list?

Many companies will scrub your data for you for about a half of cent per record. Just send it to them in an excel format. Most have a $50 minimum - just do it in bulk.

We use to set up an auto blaster to dial the list a few days before the mail out - but that soon will not be advisable.

Tom

Being a marketer I can say without a doubt that not only does direct marketing yield higher responses but if you are a very strong appt setter and closer it will yield higher commisions. When doing direct mail make sure the campaign that you are doing makes sense not only with list criteria but with sticking with the current market topics, like right now we are in an economic crisis. People are not impressed by full color pieces with all the bells and whistles, only what you can do to help them and their family. Going out of your way to please the consumer is also a plus doing seminars are a great way of doing that. Get a large group of people together the dynamics are out of this world. Seminars also are a huge validation 1. for the consumer when they walk into the restaurant and see their peers they feel an instant relief that they were not the only one and 2. the presenter, this full room of people came just to see this one person. In a nutshell there will be a direct mail campaign that will work for everyone you just need to establish what that fit would be. If you would like a free consultation send me a message with your ph# I would enjoy the conversation and will give a detailed report on your local market.

Hi tom,
I am trying to find out info on direct mailers. How would I word the mailers. I am seeing good results with mortgage protection and I am wanting to do some mailers, what info should I place in the mailers, etc? Please email me privately. Thanks

Want is Caldwell charging for 5000 pieces of data?

and as far as the preprinted reply card who is the company for that?

If you need help targeting your ideal client, give me a call and I will be happy to run counts and provide pricing for your lists.

We can provide just about any type of list and you may use a choice of many filters available. Our data is CAS certified and checked against the NCOA (National Change of Address). You can expect a 98% delivery success rate.

You will also not be limited on the number of times you can mail to the list... just a heads up, our minimum order is $300 but the lists are pulled fresh and in most cases, updated daily.

All I am going to say is that direct mail works. We sent out some on a Friday and got 7 back on that very next Monday. Three days later!!! They are starting to come in every day now. You just have to know what you're doing when dealing with direct mail. We have a great system in place.

Back