Direct Mail Leads - All areas

atlantalife-and-health wrote:
All I am going to say is that direct mail works. We sent out some on a Friday and got 7 back on that very next Monday. ....... You just have to know what you're doing when dealing with direct mail. We have a great system in place.

AL&H,
With this kind of success, I feel certain others would like to know what your direct mail targets; and what the piece offers, (I know I would appreciate knowing).

Evening Everyone,

I am looking for some ideas on direct mailers. I am trying to get creative on what to put on them to mail out. I am focusing on term (Mortgage protection). Any one got any ideas?The first one I created simply stated the usual if you are looking to protect your mortgage contact me @ blah blah blah... I know it might sound boring but I think I am having a brain freeze(major). I tried looking for direct mailer companies that could help me with the creatives(verbage) but all of them seem to be a scam

Evening Everyone,

I am looking for some ideas on direct mailers. I am trying to get creative on what to put on them to mail out. I am focusing on term (Mortgage protection). Any one got any ideas?The first one I created simply stated the usual if you are looking to protect your mortgage contact me @ blah blah blah... I know it might sound boring but I think I am having a brain freeze(major). I tried looking for direct mailer companies that could help me with the creatives(verbage) but all of them seem to be a scam

Try these folks for mailings... they design, drop and control the return of leads and fwd them to you. Not sure what they have for term life, but they are creative and surely they have mailed that segment of the mkt.

They are professional and efficient. Have used them a couple of times for final exp leads only.

Main Street Power Mail

Back