Direct Mail Leads Bought by Lead Not Drop?

If he's doing 4 agents a day and being paid through PayPal...I think he's the sinner.:laugh:

[email protected] is full of it. He called me and we discussed an arrangement. I had mailers I already paid for and all I asked him to do was set appointments WITH MY MAILERS. I sent him 50.00 as a good faith gesture.

He calls me and tells me tmrw I have 4 appts set yesterday. I ahve not heard from the man all day. Hasn't responded to txt, phone nor email. I am going to run the appts anyway but I got a feeling this is gonna be a waste and that he has been stringing me along.

If these guys just actually did what they say they can do, they would be millionaires. My advice AVOID CARL TAYLOR.

I'll provide more details after I run these "appts" tomorrow.

P.S. - He also asks you to use paypal and indicate that he is a friend/family so he can get immediate access to money and you cannot "chargeback".

He sounded pretty desperate so I did it. I hope I dont get burned but I think I already know the answer to this....:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

[email protected] is full of it. He called me and we discussed an arrangement. I had mailers I already paid for and all I asked him to do was set appointments WITH MY MAILERS. I sent him 50.00 as a good faith gesture.

He calls me and tells me tmrw I have 4 appts set yesterday. I ahve not heard from the man all day. Hasn't responded to txt, phone nor email. I am going to run the appts anyway but I got a feeling this is gonna be a waste and that he has been stringing me along.

If these guys just actually did what they say they can do, they would be millionaires. My advice AVOID CARL TAYLOR.

I'll provide more details after I run these "appts" tomorrow.

P.S. - He also asks you to use paypal and indicate that he is a friend/family so he can get immediate access to money and you cannot "chargeback".

He sounded pretty desperate so I did it. I hope I dont get burned but I think I already know the answer to this....:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Thats a key indicator right there that you just probably got ripped off. I send all my invoices for leads through paypal, but its an invoice, no MCI friends and family bull hockey, protection on both sides and the legit way to run a business. Hate this happened to you.

Back