Direct Mail Leads...I Have Them, I Don't Want Them...takers?

jwarrendesha

Hey everyone. So...

I run a fairly good sized commercial insurance agency specializing in the transportation industry. Someone thought it would be a great idea to start offering people life insurance, as a way to add value to customers, add more streams of revenue, etc...

Great plan and idea... BUT, the person I brought in to do it had to move back to Texas for family related issues.

Before they left, they ordered all of these direct mail pieces to go out for Mortgage Protection. I'm paying for them as they come in until they stop coming in and I need to get rid of them.

I'm not looking to profit from them, I'm just looking to not take as big of a hit since we don't have anyone who can sell them. They are all based in the Portland Oregon/Vancouver Washington area.

Would anyone here be interested in taking them off my hands for a price? I'm paying $40.00 per lead that comes in. I don't mind cutting that way back, like to half. Just someone give me a price. (That is because I do have someone willing to give $20.00 per lead). They are all new (in the last 3 to 4 weeks) and they all sent them in because they wanted mortgage protection.

Let me know!

Josh

Back