Direct Mail Leads

Does anyone know of a place that will sell you direct mail leads?

How about a place that will sell aged direct mail leads?

I am not looking to buy mailers, I am hoping someone just sells the leads after they are returned, and I am not looking for an NAA or EFES or anything like that.

Thanks

Funny you should ask. I am currently negotiating with a company to sell aged, 30 to 90 old, "no good", "not interested" leads to agents who are contracted with me at a substantial discount. The same kind of leads I used when I first started selling Med Supps. If I were to ever purchase leads again, those are the only kind I would use.

I have been able to get the vendor to reduce the price of his Med Supp leads substantially over what he was originally selling them for. I was then able to convince him to offer "my" agents a further discount.

He is to call me this coming week and let me know his new pricing. I will be glad to send you the price list once I receive it if you will send me your e-mail address. No, I'm not getting a cut, commission, or even a candy bar from him. He didn't even offer to buy one of my goats.

I don't advocate purchasing leads but if agents want to supplement their prospecting with "leads" then I believe that this will be the most cost effective way of doing it.

Good idea Frank...people thought it was odd when we purchased lists of people who were "on" the DNC ! Why mail to people we can call, we mail to those we cannot call.

Back