Direct Mail Leads

liorselamb

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'Ve been trying to contact Chris from lead connection by phone and email. I left him a voicemails on his office phone and the 800 number without a response back... I read good reviews about him and his company, but can't get anywhere. Do you guys know a dependable company that do direct mailers for insurance agents (Medicare Supplement and FE) that wants my business enough to call me back? Please help...

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

I'Ve been trying to contact Chris from lead connection by phone and email. I left him a voicemails on his office phone and the 800 number without a response back... I read good reviews about him and his company, but can't get anywhere. Do you guys know a dependable company that do direct mailers for insurance agents (Medicare Supplement and FE) that wants my business enough to call me back? Please help... Thanks Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Heard great things about Chris also. I'm sure it's an oversight.
To answer your question though, targetLeads has been strong for us. Really strong. Also Main Street power mail. And bob Klee on the forums here (hometown quotes) seems like a great guy to work with, though I haven't yet worked with them.

Heard great things about Chris also. I'm sure it's an oversight. To answer your question though, targetLeads has been strong for us. Really strong. Also Main Street power mail. And bob Klee on the forums here (hometown quotes) seems like a great guy to work with, though I haven't yet worked with them.

Talked to Chris today, placed a recurring order. Seams like he's a straight shooter. I'm looking forward to get my leads :-)

Lior Sela

Heard great things about Chris also. I'm sure it's an oversight.
To answer your question though, targetLeads has been strong for us. Really strong. Also Main Street power mail. And bob Klee on the forums here (hometown quotes) seems like a great guy to work with, though I haven't yet worked with them.

i used targetleads once with not that great of a conversion. which mailer of theirs do you use? the people i called did not like the idea that it wouldnt be free...the mailer said that it would be free

Back