Direct Mail Mortgage Protection Leads- Aged

Yacht

Do any of you know if you can purchase a Direct Mail Mortgage Protection Lead that might be 3-6 months old, or even 12-18 mo old? Where would you buy this kind of lead?

I have heard people are getting leads like this for $5-$12.

If you have not heard of this what mail houses would you recommend to mail Final Expense, and Mortgage Protection? :twitchy:

Do any of you know if you can purchase a Direct Mail Mortgage Protection Lead that might be 3-6 months old, or even 12-18 mo old? Where would you buy this kind of lead?

I have heard people are getting leads like this for $5-$12.

If you have not heard of this what mail houses would you recommend to mail Final Expense, and Mortgage Protection? :twitchy:

I've only heard of it through uplines, not from any vendors.

Somebody clue me in on Mortgage Protection. Is this just code for "term to cover your mortgage". Honestly, I've never heard it before I started on this forum. Are you guys talking mostly simple issue or fully underwritten term. Just curious. I saw on another thread someone wanting decreasing term, terrible idea, I didn't know anyone would still sell that.

Thanks all!

Thanks Josh. Do most people sell the Simplified Issue stuff? Seems like a fish in the barrel type of pitch.

I'm only asking because I just finished a 9 month consulting gig with a Real Estate Staffing company working with the nations top 5 home builders...you never know, make a few phone calls and see if I can get some flyers in their folders!

It really depends. Most mass marketed life products are going to be SI. Even SI you're looking at pretty low rates on most of this stuff. There are a lot of carriers that offer good SI term; if I were you I'd pick up the phone.

Americo has a version of it. Mortgage Term is usually quicker issue and less underwriting than regular term. It's non-med and usually has optional riders like child coverage, critical illness, return of premium, etc.

Any term product can cover mortgages just like any life insurance can cover funerals. But people who are only buying enough term to cover the mortgage have short attention spans just like FE buyers.

That's what I was thinking, since I've decided to stop running appointments on Mondays for a couple of weeks, I've got the time to go "diversify". This doesn't seem like a bad option, since I've already got the connections. Hell, an extra SI policy a month for a couple of phone calls, wouldn't be so bad!

Thanks for your help guys!

Back