Direct Mail Response 4 Med Supp After Aep

You need a minimum of 4-5 med Supp sales to make it worth while in a 1k mailer. $400-$500 plus gas and time. 3 med supps is doing a little more than breaking even and a waste of time and money.

I do med supps and MAPD plans. It's actually worth it because if I get 5 sales from it that's about $2k with residuals AND a good amount of referrals. Throw in some cold calling and you can have a good month.

I don't know the chick in the avatar. I just like it.....the boobs, and the girl smelling them is awesome.

Well, for my 1st mailer and a almost a 300% on my $$$ - I will chock it up as a good lesson learned and figure out how to improve. So I will waste my time & money - improve and you can just sit back & watch. :D

You need a minimum of 4-5 med Supp sales to make it worth while in a 1k mailer. $400-$500 plus gas and time. 3 med supps is doing a little more than breaking even and a waste of time and money.

Well, for my 1st mailer and a almost a 300% on my $$$ - I will chock it up as a good lesson learned and figure out how to improve. So I will waste my time & money - improve and you can just sit back & watch. :D

Not sure why you put the laughing smiley? If you are proud of 3 sales off of a 1000 piece drop then you have pretty low expectations or maybe you are getting them for cheap. I average $285 per med Supp sale so that wouldn't get me 300% nor would I be happy with only 3 sales anyway.

Apparently you don't read... and forgot how it was when you first started out! To build a book of business is not set in stone, it takes trail & error sometimes based on your budget. So with your snide comments, I can see you are really proud of yourself!! Count it all joy dude... that is my motto. Someone like you wants to show-off how much knowledge he has and forgets when he started to build his book - 300% return moneywise is good in my book, definitely I can improve, but for my first mailer I am happy. I hope that you are averaging better!!! I do not have proof of it, but what is your average return *******?

One of those guys who forgets this forum is to exchange ideas, thoughts, and dispell any disinformation b/c his ego has gotten the best of him. If I am wrong, prove me wrong with your actions... because thus far that is everything you are showing me! I really do not understand what your point is, besides running your mouth and showing that you are"better" than someone else. :D

Not sure why you put the laughing smiley? If you are proud of 3 sales off of a 1000 piece drop then you have pretty low expectations or maybe you are getting them for cheap. I average $285 per med Supp sale so that wouldn't get me 300% nor would I be happy with only 3 sales anyway.

dude if you weren't rubbing it in everyone's face no one would be making fun of you. 3 sales out of 1000 piece mailer is nothing to brag about. plus its a waste of money anyway. why not just call them with a dialer, only noobs hide behind a lead card when it reality it's just a piece of cardboard.

Apparently you don't read... and forgot how it was when you first started out! To build a book of business is not set in stone, it takes trail & error sometimes based on your budget. So with your snide comments, I can see you are really proud of yourself!! Count it all joy dude... that is my motto. Someone like you wants to show-off how much knowledge he has and forgets when he started to build his book - 300% return moneywise is good in my book, definitely I can improve, but for my first mailer I am happy. I hope that you are averaging better!!! I do not have proof of it, but what is your average return *******?

One of those guys who forgets this forum is to exchange ideas, thoughts, and dispell any disinformation b/c his ego has gotten the best of him. If I am wrong, prove me wrong with your actions... because thus far that is everything you are showing me! I really do not understand what your point is, besides running your mouth and showing that you are"better" than someone else. :D

Dude, not "rubbing it in," just excited!!! I mean, I try to keep my business exciting and celebrate the small successes so that I can build upon them... my mistake if that offends folk in here!! Now Chazm made better than I did but at least we start a dialoue and fix what doesn't works. If people cannot discuss things without egos getting hurt or me being called out as "rubbing it in," then what is the purpose of this forum? To recruit maybe! If someone gets offending by that, man, they have bigger problems causing stress in their life or low self-esteem. :err:

Thank for advice on dailer - so true! But the negativity is not needed. Small victories lead/build to bigger ones!!

dude if you weren't rubbing it in everyone's face no one would be making fun of you. 3 sales out of 1000 piece mailer is nothing to brag about. plus its a waste of money anyway. why not just call them with a dialer, only noobs hide behind a lead card when it reality it's just a piece of cardboard.

Even with 3 sales I don't see how its a "waste".

You have to think of it not as a $300 sale but if you keep in contact with your client it should be an $1800 sale over 6 years.

Don't worry KJ you will eventually get it up to 5 or 6 sales a mailer and sometimes get even more. Throw in referrals and you will be set. Just make sure you still cold call

Let the haters hate...lol

Even with 3 sales I don't see how its a "waste".

You have to think of it not as a $300 sale but if you keep in contact with your client it should be an $1800 sale over 6 years.

Don't worry KJ you will eventually get it up to 5 or 6 sales a mailer and sometimes get even more. Throw in referrals and you will be set. Just make sure you still cold call

Let the haters hate...lol

+1 Chasm!

KJ, do you attempt to cross sell FE? LTC? Annuities?

I dont know why you got your panties in a wad KJ. I'm was just pointing out that 3 Supp sales off of 1000 pieces would not get me a 300% return of $$and I doubt it is getting you 300% of $$ unless your avg med Supp comp is $450 and that is only counting the cost of the mailer. Buy it's your numbers and you can figure them anyway that you want to make you feel better.
I have sold absolutely zero out of 30 returned leads and I have sold 15 or more out of 30. So it really doesn't matter what one drop nets you but I would set my "happiness" goal a little higher than 3 sales.
Chazm, if you want to include 6 years of commissions to make your ROI better so be it, I like to be a little more realistic though.

Back