Direct mail with home photo

Anyone seen these mailers that have a picture of the prospect’s home? I met another agent in town who swears by these and gets most his leads that way.

They contain a teaser quote so peak’s the prospect’s interest.

Anyone else feel these work?

I have no experience, but that would straight up give me the heebie jeebies if I got a mailer with a picture of my home.

My sentiments exactly.

Although, It may be that we have to just live with that in this day and age. Google street view, google satellite view, and drone airspace rules seem to have removed significant privacy restrictions in this arena.

I got one from Allstate. Pic of my house on it. Stated in fine print that no one took a photo of my home, they just compiled it from google street (or something like that).

Definitely an attention grabber. Good mailer.

And yes, some will not like it.

I got one from Allstate. Pic of my house on it. Stated in fine print that no one took a photo of my home, they just compiled it from google street (or something like that).

Definitely an attention grabber. Good mailer.

And yes, some will not like it.

Yes he is a captive guy so guessing Allstate. As long as they are not the ones getting the images I would guess it’s fine.

Wondering how effective it would be for other niches like life and mortgage insurance?

Back