Direct Mail

Been trying to decide if this little program is worth 3 bills to test on my next direct mail campaign. Anybody want to go half?:biggrin:

copydoodles.com

There is nothing about copydoodles that you can't do yourself. It does make it a bit easier to be creative though, since it is put together, you don't have to think how to draw an arrow!

I would say neither. In my experience with Penn State's Dance Marathon (THON), I have realized how much of an impact the internet has on sales. As a student body we raised $7.5 million for the Four Diamonds Fund, which does pediatric cancer research. We did this through a mixture of canning, sending envelopes, and through the internet. In a down economy, the only explanation for the 10-15% increase in donations was how effective the internet fundraising was. I donated online and it was simple. You just input how much money you want to donate and put in your credit card information. Also, students could send personalized emails to prospective donors, which costs nothing compared to sending actual envelopes.

When it comes to selling insurance I think the same theory holds true. If you can send personalized emails or have a site that people will go to for information, then you will have more sales opportunities, which means more sales in general.

- Dave

Back