Direct Mailing Lists

supersupps

Guru
I know many buy lists. I remember a few guys mentioning some of the better list people.. can you tell me who they are? thanks

Re: Lists

I thought that was going to end up in the fight club about 100 posts ago. Aw well, hopefully everyone got a kick out of it.

Re: Lists

Glad you were able to find some value out of it... lol Although forum debates can be entertaining, normally if you read enough of them, you can actually gain quite a bit of knowledge and or add something to help your business.

LOL.
Just look at the views for the other thread. It's better entertainment than anything on tv.

Last edited:
We use a few vendors. The cost should be around 5 cents per lead with name, number, and address, with enough filters to pull your data with income, age, zip or county, etc. If you are paying 10 cents each, you are paying way to much. I will try to get back to you with the vendor names, they are all starting to sound alike, and I don't want to mention one of those we stopped using due to problems.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I know many buy lists. I remember a few guys mentioning some of the better list people.. can you tell me who they are? thanks

Okay I found the name. USADATA.com has been good to us. 5 cents per lead. $50 minimum purchase (maybe $40, I can't remember for sure). So for $50 you can purchase 1000 leads. Not perfect but decent quality, and easy to order. That is a corp discount, I am not sure what the street price is. If it costs much more, you can also access them through some insurance companies that offer that same deal. Let me know if you hit a brick wall with this, and I will dig deeper. We use another vendor as well, but they are very complicated, so I don't want to recommend them at this point.

Last edited:
Very true, 10 cents is too much. $50 per 1000 is pretty standard.

I am currently running at $40 per 1,000 in case you need any more data. Also, if I am also doing your print I can go as low as $10-20 per 1,000 (on the data side) depending on your volume. If anyone is interested in counts for their area and a price break down for that count (with and with out print) let me know....you can view your filters here...

Consumer Sales Leads
Business Sales Leads

Also, on your first mailer campaign with our firm, we do give you free PURLs. You can learn more about PURLs and see some of our mailers here....

Direct Mail Marketing | Mortgage, Real Estate, Insurance, Loan Modification

When it comes to marketing, we can save you money on your data, mailers, and or dialer service if you have one.

Good night!

We use a few vendors. The cost should be around 5 cents per lead ...... If you are paying 10 cents each, you are paying way to much.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
Very true, 10 cents is too much. $50 per 1000 is pretty standard.

I am currently running at $40 per 1,000 in case you need any more data. Also, if I am also doing your print I can go as low as $20-30 per 1,000 (on the data side) depending on your volume. If anyone is interested in counts for their area and a price break down for that count (with and with out print) let me know....you can view your filters here...

Consumer Sales Leads
Business Sales Leads

Also, on your first mailer campaign with our firm, we do give you free PURLs. You can learn more about PURLs and see some of our mailers here....

Direct Mail Marketing | Mortgage, Real Estate, Insurance, Loan Modification

When it comes to marketing, we can save you money on your data, mailers, and or dialer service if you have one.

Good night!

Thanks for the info. What is your minimum order?

Back