Direct Mailing Strategies

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
I closed a good amount of people with my last direct mail drop albeit a few people told me they don't have bank accounts so I had to do direct billing with them.

My question is this how do you figure where to mail? I was going to drop two fixed priced mailers (20 with Chris of TLC) but wasn't sure if I should drop both in the two counties I normally drop or do the two counies I have been dropping and then pick another two counties for another drop. Any ideas? Before I didn't have the money to do this so now I've been closing a few deals and have a larger budget than ever really, so I don't know what strategies I should use now since I would like to eventually be on 100% direct mail leads.

I closed a good amount of people with my last direct mail drop albeit a few people told me they don't have bank accounts so I had to do direct billing with them. My question is this how do you figure where to mail? I was going to drop two fixed priced mailers (20 with Chris of TLC) but wasn't sure if I should drop both in the two counties I normally drop or do the two counies I have been dropping and then pick another two counties for another drop. Any ideas? Before I didn't have the money to do this so now I've been closing a few deals and have a larger budget than ever really, so I don't know what strategies I should use now since I would like to eventually be on 100% direct mail leads.

I'm my opinion, rural beats city every time.

Yeah buddy! I have been going further out of my area than usual and I regret not doing it sooner.

Yeah I have been driving a lot more and the door knocking is much easier. People come out. I remind them about the card and they normally say, "yes I sent that card in. I remember." I go where I live and they try to yell at me. One guy told me he was going to call the police for trespassing. I told the guy it was public property, which it was. I'm not a fan of NJ lol

Question: would it make sense to try out other nearby states? I like traveling and seeing other places, but would it make sense? I have a license in Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia, Florida. I was thinking it would be great if I could travel and also make sales. I don't know if that would even make sense.

Yeah I have been driving a lot more and the door knocking is much easier. People come out. I remind them about the card and they normally say, "yes I sent that card in. I remember." I go where I live and they try to yell at me. One guy told me he was going to call the police for trespassing. I told the guy it was public property, which it was. I'm not a fan of NJ lol

Question: would it make sense to try out other nearby states? I like traveling and seeing other places, but would it make sense? I have a license in Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia, Florida. I was thinking it would be great if I could travel and also make sales. I don't know if that would even make sense.

Welcome to reach out to me about this. That's one area I truly specialize in. I travel all over the place working.

I was thinking different color envelopes something probably like black especially for life insurance, and even a little tragic story to get one's attention on what can happen to someone's family if they don't have or not have enough life insurance coverage. These are just my ideas I came up with just now.

Back