DirectPoint Marketing-Turning 65 Leads-Any Info?

CALTCAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
This is the e-mail I am getting from them.

Any info, good or bad?

They tell me they can generate more leads monthly than seems possible based on the counts I have run in the past.

Their e-mail to me:

Highlights:

- Direct mail generated leads. Not internet leads.

- Per lead cost of $30

- Exclusive leads - only sold once.

- You determine which counties to receive from and a max number of leads to accept each month

- Personalized website and drip campaign to all responders included in full package, if you want it.

- *You do not have to utilize the website or drip campaign if you do not want to, which will reduce or eliminate the monthly fee

- You can do just the leads, at $30 each, no other fees. (attached No System Fee agreement form applies to this scenario)

- No long term commitment. Quit anytime. Outlined in last paragraph of agreement on page 4 of attached document.

Let me know what counties you might be interested in, and a rough number of leads monthly.

Does this interest you?

I did the whole thing. The leads are normal like you would normally get but when I pay for a normal lead drop my cost would never go over $20/lead so it was a waste of money.

I still have a website and I can't stress enough, do NOT do it. Drip campaign?! Ha! They told me that and they did it once a year ago with some life lock crap. I've had ZERO calls or inquiries from my site and I pay $150/month.
I finally sat down with a SEO guy and he looked over my site and said it sucks. It can not generate traffic. I'm going to pay $1500 for a new site and cancel this direct point crap.

Do yourself a favor and don't do it.

$30 per lead! Holy Crow. Does the guy come out to your office and personally chauffeur you to the lead's house or what? For $30 he probably should.
:GEEK:

I believe they are out of Fort Wayne indiana? If it's them, I did a mailing with them once for supps and got a .4% response. At the time I was averaging 3.5% with other vendors. Either they don't know what they are doing or they aren't mailing what they say they mail...

Back