Disability Awareness

:swoon: I have no idea how I did this, but I promise this was the first shot! Honest! Illinois Mutual mailed me a bunch of stuff all month last month about Disability Awareness Month, guess some of it rubbed off? Figured I'd better post the proof...I didn't edit it!

CDA Disability Awareness "Quick Quiz" Answers
Disability Awareness "Quick Quiz" Answers
You answered 10 out of 10 correctly. Your correct answers are indicated by a checkmark.

Rookie . . .

Stay after class for additional training.

HaHa, I do not sell disability insurance so in my defense 60% is not a bad starting score. I got the stat questions wrong and could debate the validity of those numbers but lets leave that for another day.

Arguably 5 or 6 of the questions were loaded. Let's say 6. That leaves SalPro's stat questions. Let's say 4. So odds of guessing those are 50/50, so an 80% should be achievable by guessing. So, we beat the odds! Well, most of us... :biggrin:

Actually, I was just guessing at the stats and figured I missed 'em all. Go figure. Risk. Odds. Probability. What do insurance folks know about that? In my case it was pure luck. :err:

Arguably 5 or 6 of the questions were loaded. Let's say 6. That leaves SalPro's stat questions. Let's say 4. So odds of guessing those are 50/50, so an 80% should be achievable by guessing. So, we beat the odds! Well, most of us... :biggrin:

Actually, I was just guessing at the stats and figured I missed 'em all. Go figure. Risk. Odds. Probability. What do insurance folks know about that? In my case it was pure luck. :err:

I've also had about 2 drinks in me so my results are a bit off ;)

Back