Disability for CA Police

ProsperityWarrior

Hi guys, anyone know what the best individual plans are for LEOs in CA? I'm wondering if companies are pulling back after all the rioting. Thanks in advance.

Assurity or Omaha. I haven't seen any specific guidelines from the carriers regarding occupational hazards creating a change in their underwriting processes.

That being said, LEOs aren't normally good prospects. They're normally served by large association products and even if you do have one to write, their coverage is limited since they are government workers.

Reactions: DHK
Yeah thanks guys and in this case, he doesn't have any group so far as we can tell. I have a quote coming in from Assurity and will hit up LLoyds!! By the way, has anyone set up a facebook group for this forum? I see the one for life but not for DI.

We talk about it on occasion in the FB group, but not often.

We talk about all kinds of things, not just life insurance. As long as it isn't recruiting, we generally talk about it.

I'm finding DI being a hot topic for the right demographic. This hasn't changed since I started in 2003. I guess it's good a lot of other advisors don't deal with it = open market!
Happy selling guys.

Back