Disability Insurance

thatdguy

Expert
I am an independent agent and have a client who is in need of about $8,000/mo of disability. He is employed (not an owner).
Can someone direct me to a company that has programs for ONLY disability within CALIFORNIA?

thanks

Assurity
Assurity Life Insurance Company
They're out of Lincoln NE.

They are one of the few that will write an $8K a month policy in California. There are some others, I don't remember who, I just run it through Assurity.

Check Guardian. Premium and benefit amount will depend on their occupation, and current health status, along with their income over the past 3 years.

They have one of the strongest if not the strongest contract in the business. Own Occ. and Mental/Emotional benefits may move you towards The Guardian.

Wow, talk about resurrecting an old thread to try to get a bit of business. I said the same thing back in January, but simply referred to Assurity, rather than my own site.

I'm sure he is still looking to place this case :)

Dan

just got a email from mark....make it a year.....

He once sent me a PM trying to ruffle my feathers as well.

Insurance Agent Forum <-- Click Here

Now who is trying to ruffle who's feathers? Am I attacking you on post and saying that you own companies that you don't own. You accused me of owning Griffin Web Design, which anyone that looks at there website or call them will see that I don't own them. They made my websites and I allow my life agents to copy one of my templates from my website, that they made for me.

Some people can only build themselves up, by attacking others. Anyone that looks at that post that I have linked up there, can see the truth.

9 free audio prospecting tapes emailed to you Just look at this post to see that I help people on this forum, and see what others have good to say about me, Like Green Sky and others that you all know. I am the real deal.

I am not attacking you, but defending myself. Stop going off the handle at people that you don't know much about.

Last edited:
Insurance Agent Forum <-- Click Here

Now who is trying to ruffle who's feathers? Am I attacking you on post and saying that you own companies that you don't own. You accused me of owning Griffin Web Design, which anyone that looks at there website or call them will see that I don't own them. They made my websites and I allow my life agents to copy one of my templates from my website, that they made for me.

Some people can only build themselves up, by attacking others. Anyone that looks at that post that I have linked up there, can see the truth.

9 free audio prospecting tapes emailed to you Just look at this post to see that I help people on this forum, and see what others have good to say about me, Like Green Sky and others that you all know. I am the real deal.

I am not attacking you, but defending myself. Stop going off the handle at people that you don't know much about.

Why would you try to resurrect your creditability on a thread where you almost got banned for a year for violation of the forum rules?

In person, you may be a nice guy.

I'm just asking legitimate questions based on your prior history.

Back