Disability

NoFault

Expert
Does DI carriers provide this kind of coverage:

To protect people just incase they have a medical condition or accident such as stroke, cancer, car accident and etc but did not die but cannot work and need income to pay their bills.

If so what carriers, and their rate...

Thanks

To protect people just incase they have a medical condition or accident such as stroke, cancer, car accident and etc but did not die but cannot work and need income to pay their bills.

No Fault,

I'm not trying to belittle you, but you really shouldn't be getting this kind of information from an insurance board. I would call around a few captive life agencies in your area that will teach you the products and how to get infront of people (Mass Mutual, NML, Guardian, Penn Mutual, Ohio National, ect.).

In short, disability protects replaces a portion of your monthly income if you get hurt or sick and can not work or at a minimum, your income drops substantially. Carriers and pricing, all depends on the occupation, age, health, and income replacement amount. Again, seek out a captive carrier in your area to learn the business.

FT

I would recommend contacting a broker instead of a captive agent. Brokers can offer policies from multiple companies whereas captive agents have great incentives to only show their own product and may not have full knowledge of all that is available.

Thanks

The answer is yes, that's what disability insurance does. But if you are trying to write the factory workers and labor intense business owners you mentioned in your other thread, you are not going to find coverage that is quite as great as you will for a white collar worker.

Back