Disabled Veterans Selling Insurance Over the Phone . . .

Not true . . . I can do it with 2 carriers for sure . . .

But - I need to make 6 figures on my own pen first. Amtrak, Spur, BoBo, JD - they are all correct . . .

I can get my D2D part-timers to generate 50 leads a week for me.

----------

I did go to the Doctor on Wednesday for an anti-biotic . . .

But seriously - going to use these D2D leads and just blow it out. If I can generate 45 leads a week and close 15 of them - that will be GREAT money for me and my family.

Tony...you can say it...but I'm telling you...IT'S NOT TRUE! Listen...at the end of the day I will be blunt...anything telesales...IM THE IT! There is NO carrier that will openly let you have PEOPLE...that aren't licensed...sell FE over the phone for them. Selling over the phone is more strict than selling in the field.

You're totally disrespecting the art of selling over the phone with your bullsh%t comments. You haven't earned your stripes. You do NOT know what you're doing. Someone like you trying to bring agents on to sell by phone is a total disgrace and disrespect to us who have invested and spent the REAL time and MONEY to perfect the system.

Grab some fu^&ing direct mail leads....get your ass in the car and start door knocking like the rest of us and earn some respect!!!

Right now you're just a fugazie! You're from Jersey. You should not only know what that means but you should offended by me calling you that ANTHONY!

Now get off my Forum and come back when you have something of substance to add.

----------

Check out my offers section

Tony...you can say it...but I'm telling you...IT'S NOT TRUE! Listen...at the end of the day I will be blunt...anything telesales...IM THE IT! There is NO carrier that will openly let you have PEOPLE...that aren't licensed...sell FE over the phone for them. Selling over the phone is more strict than selling in the field.

You're totally disrespecting the art of selling over the phone with your bullsh%t comments. You haven't earned your stripes. You do NOT know what you're doing. Someone like you trying to bring agents on to sell by phone is a total disgrace and disrespect to us who have invested and spent the REAL time and MONEY to perfect the system.

Grab some fu^&ing direct mail leads....get your ass in the car and start door knocking like the rest of us and earn some respect!!!

Right now you're just a fugazie! You're from Jersey. You should not only know what that means but you should offended by me calling you that ANTHONY!

Now get off my Forum and come back when you have something of substance to add.

----------

Check out my offers section

Bahahahaha . . . I know for a fact 2 carriers will allow temps to sell over the phone . . . I spoke with the VP directly today for an hour after putting together the plan the last two weeks . . .

But - as stated in another thread - going to personally write first and then do TA later . . .

LOL @ your Forum. I may send JD your way to handle my light work :)

----------

You're totally disrespecting the art of selling over the phone with your bullsh%t comments. You haven't earned your stripes. You do NOT know what you're doing.

My team sold over $2million via the phone from 2008 to 2011 . . . F&^* off man . . .

Bahahahaha . . . I know for a fact 2 carriers will allow temps to sell over the phone . . . I spoke with the VP directly today for an hour after putting together the plan the last two weeks . . .

But - as stated in another thread - going to personally write first and then do TA later . . .

LOL @ your Forum. I may send JD your way to handle my light work :)

----------

My team sold over $2million via the phone from 2008 to 2011 . . . F&^* off man . . .

Sooooo you averaged $55,555 a month in sales? You're bragging about that???

...CUT...

----- My team sold over $2million via the phone from 2008 to 2011 . . . F&^* off man . . .

Tom, what was the actual Issued/Paid business your team achieved during that time span and what was your team's 13 mo persistency on that production?

Yea - kinda . . .

I'm going to create my own leads similar to DM but D2D . . . We created 6 leads one day during the holidays and I sold 2 of them . . . Going to try that for a while . . . ( Cross Sell Med Sups and/or MA's )

Mix in some SIWL w / Term Riders for the Owners / Employees of Small Businesses . . . ( Cross Sell Med Sups & Annuities )

Add in some part-timers ( non insurance agents ) to cross sell Security, DirecTV / DISH and Pest Control off the leads . . .

Oh Lamb Chops.......did you forget that you said a couple of days ago that you weren't going to mess with MA's?:twitchy:

Tom, what was the actual Issued/Paid business your team achieved during that time span and what was your team's 13 mo persistency on that production?

Around 70% persistency . . . NTO was about 20% . . . Can't remember back that far. Rates at the time were competitive - so, not many replaced.

We didn't win many trips :)

----------

Oh Lamb Chops.......did you forget that you said a couple of days ago that you weren't going to mess with MA's?:twitchy:

Only if they fall in my lap. Surely not going to market for them. They are PITA . . .

Yea - kinda . . .

I'm going to create my own leads similar to DM but D2D . . . We created 6 leads one day during the holidays and I sold 2 of them . . . Going to try that for a while . . . ( Cross Sell Med Sups and/or MA's )

Mix in some SIWL w / Term Riders for the Owners / Employees of Small Businesses . . . ( Cross Sell Med Sups & Annuities )

Add in some part-timers ( non insurance agents ) to cross sell Security, DirecTV / DISH and Pest Control off the leads . . .

OMG I almost spit out my coffee reading this. Please. You're joking now right? Like...you're just messing with us.

OMG I almost spit out my coffee reading this. Please. You're joking now right? Like...you're just messing with us.

Will be better than hiring Temp Agents for Insurance. I'll work the Lead for Insurance and let them work the lead for the others -or- sell those leads and pay the D2D rep extra . . .

Goal is to create 45 - 50 leads for me and close 1 in 3, heck even 1 in 5 will be great . . .

I can assure you that Tom's very serious.:yes:

You know it Tom . . .

Will be better than hiring Temp Agents for Insurance. I'll work the Lead for Insurance and let them work the lead for the others -or- sell those leads and pay the D2D rep extra . . .

Goal is to create 45 - 50 leads for me and close 1 in 3, heck even 1 in 5 will be great . . .

You know it Tom . . .

Ok...now I'm really confused. Gollini's name is Tom also????

----------

You know it Tom . . .

I have a family and run an agency that focus's just on FE Telesales. I have a hard enough time running that smoothly.

This guy now is selling everything that is sellable????????:goofy:

Back