Discover How To Win Up To $375 Worth Of Final Expense Avatar Leads!

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
Join Dave's No B.S. Final Expense Sales Newsletter For A Chance To Win Up To $375 Worth Of Final Expense Avatar Telemarketing Leads!

Greetings!

This is David Duford at Final Expense Agent Mentor.

I'm cutting this video because I am promoting my just-released, weekly No B.S. Final Expense Sales E-Mail Newsletter.

And what better way to promote it than to offer FREE final expense avatar leads to 3 lucky winners!

Here's How It Works
Click the link here. Then enter your name and primary email address. And that's all it takes to enter the contest!

So what can you win?

1st Place = 50 final expense avatar leads ($375 value)
2nd and 3rd Place = 25 final expense avatar leads ($187.50 value)​

And it gets even better!

Everyone who joins gets 4 FREE gifts as my way of saying THANKS for joining!

All who join my newsletter will receive the following:

1) A LIVE Audio Recording Of Yours Truly Presenting To An Actual Final Expense Prospect! You'll learn how I open a sales call, prequalify, present, and close... all for free!

2) A LIVE Appointment Setting Call Audio Completed By My Appointment Setter! If you ever wanted to hear how a live appointment setting call sounds like, this will be VERY helpful.

3) A FREE Door Knocking Final Expense Script For Working Leads! Very good to help you get into more doors to close more business.

4) Lastly, A FREE Appointment Setting Script Used By Top-Gun Final Expense Agents And Appointment Setters!

But you must join my newsletter today to take advantage of this special offer... along with the chance to win up to 50 avatar leads... before the deadline ends on June 30th, 2016!

...So click here and join my No BS Newsletter now!

And thanks in advance for joining!

Best,
David Duford
Final Expense Agent Mentor
www.FEAgentMentor.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back