diverticulosis 2016 colon surgery

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
She is on UHC Plan F, My first thought is nothing can be done for her, Besides to stay on UHC, However the way she put is, I asked some basic questions about health and she said nothing at all wrong except had a stent 8 years ago and had half my colon removed because of diverticulosis, So I am very healthy and active,

I asked again about diverticulosis because I am unfamiliar, She said oh its no big deal its just a minor surgery not like I need a bag or anything everything went well they removed half my colon and now I am fine and I am very active.

So the question is, Is she out of her mind, or is this something that might actually pass through underwriting?

My Guess is NO but she sounds convincing so I thought I would ask, She is in IN but I don't think it makes much a difference all the same carrier mainly, Not looking at GI carriers anyway

She is on UHC Plan F, My first thought is nothing can be done for her, Besides to stay on UHC, However the way she put is, I asked some basic questions about health and she said nothing at all wrong except had a stent 8 years ago and had half my colon removed because of diverticulosis, So I am very healthy and active,

I asked again about diverticulosis because I am unfamiliar, She said oh its no big deal its just a minor surgery not like I need a bag or anything everything went well they removed half my colon and now I am fine and I am very active.

So the question is, Is she out of her mind, or is this something that might actually pass through underwriting?

My Guess is NO but she sounds convincing so I thought I would ask, She is in IN but I don't think it makes much a difference all the same carrier mainly, Not looking at GI carriers anyway
I'm with Stephanie, I don't think you'll have any problems, especially if it's been 8 years. :yes:

Back