Dividend Paying GUL?

lifeagent007

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Are there any dividend paying guaranteed universal life policies by mutual companies? Or anything that the dividends can be used to grow the death benefit on a GUL? If not is there any companies that offer indexed protection on the GUL policies as a rider? Or maybe a combo of both?

Thanks

Are there any dividend paying guaranteed universal life policies by mutual companies? Or anything that the dividends can be used to grow the death benefit on a GUL? If not is there any companies that offer indexed protection on the GUL policies as a rider? Or maybe a combo of both?

Thanks

GUL's by definition are not Cash Value building vehicles, so if sold by a mutual, it would be a non-par or not expecting dividends plan. I know of not one PAR policy among the Mutuals.

The closest Thing to what you are looking for is the ROP feature in the Transamerica TransACE policy providing for ROP or 33% of Face Max in the 15th, 20th and 25+ years.

While the TransACE does not offer an increasing Face it does offer the ROP on a competitively priced GUL.

I believe most mutual companies sell their UL plans through subsidiary companies NOT subject to dividend participation. I don't really know of any UL or GUL that participates in the allocation of dividends.

Back