DM Leads that Don't Sound Like a Free Gubmint Plan

Who are you working with?
Are these aged 50 leads a week?
How much AP are you submitting a week?

50 brand spanking new leads every single week. I am at 97k submitted for the year so far but am spending way too much time sitting in my car between bs appointments. Just looking for a way to make this more efficient.

----------

I've been pulling 3%+ with this one.

Even says life insurance on it, too.

3% is amazing! That is nearly identical to the piece I am having trouble with though. But at 3% the cost is down around $14 or so right? That I could live with but at my price of $30 it is rough. Down here in FL we don't get the best returns.

97K is not bad, Watch some of Dave's videos about overthinking lead types. You just have to push through the BS and figure out is soon as you can if you think that there's room to dig for the sale not.

A few years back we worked a lead that was very direct and was amazing. Now all the agencies and lead houses have shifted to leads that are worded in such a way as to trick folks into thinking it is a government program. I am so sick of showing up to a house where someone expects this to be free.

I think most people that work this market are commissioned based, the service is free.

I've been pulling 3%+ with this one.

Even says life insurance on it, too.

mutual-of-obama.png

ha mutual of obama

A few years back we worked a lead that was very direct and was amazing. Now all the agencies and lead houses have shifted to leads that are worded in such a way as to trick folks into thinking it is a government program. I am so sick of showing up to a house where someone expects this to be free. I expect this from lead providers because they don't have a dog in the fight but the agencies do and it doesn't make any sense to me. To me it all boils down to a very simple question - are we selling leads or life insurance?

Evidently some folks are able to pull a rabbit out of their hat and sell to these folks but I am not one of them. On rare occasion that I do turn one around they most always cancel anyway. So my question is this - am I the only one struggling with this? And what other options are out there? I don't mind paying more per lead for a more direct lead so I can spend my time in front of folks that aren't looking for a handout.

There is a guy on The Squad that lives about an hour from you that works the exact same lead card that you are working and does between 5-10K consistently on about 30 or 35 leads. I can put you in contact for a ride along if you would like to see what he says because at the end of the day we all get the same objections. What separates us is how we react and overcome those objections that makes all the difference.

There is a guy on The Squad that lives about an hour from you that works the exact same lead card that you are working and does between 5-10K consistently on about 30 or 35 leads. I can put you in contact for a ride along if you would like to see what he says because at the end of the day we all get the same objections. What separates us is how we react and overcome those objections that makes all the difference.

That would be great

No I haven't. I've been purchasing leads through my upline and they have been good to get the 50 leads per week I order. I was mainly inquiring to see if there are any fixed price options out there with a little more clearly worded card. Does Lead Connection do that on custom cards or just on their standard card?

50 leads per week? Holy sheep shid!
I've never heard of anyone needing that many direct mail leads per week. That is a ton of leads.

50 leads per week? Holy sheep shid!
I've never heard of anyone needing that many direct mail leads per week. That is a ton of leads.

Well when almost every home I enter tells me to piss off because the card says it's free...

Well when almost every home I enter tells me to piss off because the card says it's free...

Are you showing product at the door (or too early)? Certainly you're not fee-based..
Maybe you could give an example, I'm sure you'll find some help here..

Are you showing product at the door (or too early)? Certainly you're not fee-based..
Maybe you could give an example, I'm sure you'll find some help here..

At this point I don't know what the problem is. The appointment is set and I go see them. Walk in and introduce myself - which maybe my intro says too much - then they start to squirm and tell me 'Oh I thought you were with the govt and this was free...the card said it was free' and then it's over. Do you folks print their card and take it with you? I don't but maybe I should even if it is just a generic card and not their specific card.

----------

At this point I don't know what the problem is. The appointment is set and I go see them. Walk in and introduce myself - which maybe my intro says too much - then they start to squirm and tell me 'Oh I thought you were with the govt and this was free...the card said it was free' and then it's over. Do you folks print their card and take it with you? I don't but maybe I should even if it is just a generic card and not their specific card.

Are there any videos on here that show (or at least have audio) of an entire presentation from the point they enter the home? Sounds pretty dumb for a guy that has been doing this for so long but I was never trained by anyone...just ordered some leads and did things my way for better or worse.

Back