DM Leads that Don't Sound Like a Free Gubmint Plan

At $100K thru the end of May ain't good, it's great!! Even at 50 leads per week.

That's a $240K a year pace and at about $65K lead cost. He's a few tweaks away from being the bomb!!:yes:

Yeah great is right. Did my math and unless he is tanking in the persistencey area should be great money too.

At $100K thru the end of May ain't good, it's great!! Even at 50 leads per week.

That's a $240K a year pace and at about $65K lead cost. He's a few tweaks away from being the bomb!!:yes:

I have to agree JD, great work. I would run the lead card that says "affordable life insurance" and you'll get less of the "is this free?"

It's definitely a training and mindset thing. You really need to make use of the resources available for free. My interview with JD is very detailed and free on our website. Doug Massie has some quality free stuff. Reardon too.

Then hit up your upline that is making the over ride on you. They should be able to listen to audio recording of you in the home and help you get past the hurdle.

And like always, if your upline is not great at this they are not going to be able to help much. Choose one that can. The training is a huge part of what they are there for. Or it should be.

Every FE agent gets those exact same objections. It's usually smokescreen. They are testing you.

Here is the link to the old interview with JD. It's old but it has launched more agents into the FE biz than quakers got oats. Audio Interviews

Thanks for the info. I actually started listening to the audio just before my last set of the day. Employed some of the verbiage and nailed it.

Thanks for the info. I actually started listening to the audio just before my last set of the day. Employed some of the verbiage and nailed it.

That's what I am talking about! Great job. Feel free to give me a call, I will be more than happy to give you some pointers on how to overcome some of those objections.

As many have said... "affordable life insurance" ...

Then take the "free" off of the lead card and instead use "no-cost", believe it or not just by removing "free" you will lose half of the entitled "free"-loaders!

I guess I'm not "full time" FE but I wouldn't care if the card said "Free stuff" send it in and get your "free stuff". As long as it's the right demographic I just want to get in the door. I've got lots of stuff to sell. The way I figure it, someone, sometime has GOT to pay for the disposal of this person. If they do it my way it's better than free for the better part of 18 years or so. It only starts costing you anything if you live beyond the "break even" point.;)

I can be successful with any lead, but I prefer leads with more specificity.

I've been in this business long enough to not argue lead preference anymore with anybody - it's pointless.

What matters is what you discover in your own personal production that works for YOU.

Back