DNC List Question???

ladymj

Hello Everyone,

I've been reading through the forums and I have come to realize that in order to do Med supps on your own, you pretty much must buy call lists as one means to get leads? It's not like you can cold call from a phonebook anymore (well you may not get the age group) due to the DNC list which is a huge deal of course. So I guess once you buy a list they guarantee that the prospects are not on the DO NOT CALL list?

I am learning so much on here! Thanks everyone!

MJ

Hello Everyone,

I've been reading through the forums and I have come to realize that in order to do Med supps on your own, you pretty much must buy call lists as one means to get leads? It's not like you can cold call from a phonebook anymore (well you may not get the age group) due to the DNC list which is a huge deal of course. So I guess once you buy a list they guarantee that the prospects are not on the DO NOT CALL list?

I am learning so much on here! Thanks everyone!

MJ

Here is my limited understanding: Wherever you buy the list, they should be scrubbing them for the DNC. It is also your responsibility to ensure they aren't on the DNC as well. I don't think most agents go through the process to re-scrub the list. They will rely on their list company. Make sure you pick one that is reputable.

Back