Do Any of You Buy Life Insurance or Annuity Leads from Online?

NY GMEN84

I have used Insuranceleads.com and have spent a good $200 and just closed a $27/month term case today which won't even cover that. I'm not confident this is the best site. Have any of your guys/girls ever used site that sent you great quality leads that turned into good business?

I have used Insuranceleads.com and have spent a good $200 and just closed a $27/month term case today which won't even cover that. I'm not confident this is the best site. Have any of your guys/girls ever used site that sent you great quality leads that turned into good business?

Why won't a $27/mo term case cover the $200 investment? I mean it may take a year but you'll still see your money back, right?

Why won't a $27/mo term case cover the $200 investment? I mean it may take a year but you'll still see your money back, right?

I was thinking the same thing... plus you hope to service this client well enough that they provide with a name and number of a close friend/relative. You're not going to get many policies from these lead providers that spend more than 25-100 bucks per month...these consumers that are online are simply PRICE SHOPPING. They are looking for a way to lower their insurance or find the LOWEST INSURANCE POLICY. Your job is to show them that your product is valuable to them, no matter the cost.

You may want to go back through those leads again after all the heavy volume of calling dies down. If you call them after a month of their inquiry you may be able to pick up some additional business.

You can request various free recorded webinars (at the link below) that we have done with several different presenters on how to effectively work internet leads regardless of whether they are real time or aged insurance leads.

Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

Back