Do Not Call List

Does anyone know if there is a direct line to the DNC list that agents can use to check phone numbers on the list? I have been out of the practice of phone calls to generate leads for a while, using mail mostly. I used to be a captive agent, and the company had a dedicated phone line for checking phone numbers only. would be nice if I could find a line like that again.

Does anyone know if there is a direct line to the DNC list that agents can use to check phone numbers on the list? I have been out of the practice of phone calls to generate leads for a while, using mail mostly. I used to be a captive agent, and the company had a dedicated phone line for checking phone numbers only. would be nice if I could find a line like that again.

I have never heard of one. Most lists I buy have a ph# if they are not on the DNC. No ph# means DNC.

I'm 99% sure that doesn't exist. The way you check is to visit National Do Not Call Registry and register, then you can download a file that will list all of the DNC numbers for the area codes you download (up to 5 are free) which you can use to scrub. I can also get them scrubbed if you had a list you wanted to run.

If I'm not mistaken Mutual of Omaha had a program you paid a certain fee and placed your calls through this system and if the number was on the DNC it did not let your call go through...I believe there was a per call cost much cheaper to get a SAN # and up to 5 area codes and you can scrub your numbers yourself.

I'm 99% sure that doesn't exist. The way you check is to visit National Do Not Call Registry and register, then you can download a file that will list all of the DNC numbers for the area codes you download (up to 5 are free) which you can use to scrub. I can also get them scrubbed if you had a list you wanted to run.

Great Tool and Tip!

I just found this out here lately.

Back